• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Bought a used Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue model from ebay through a german retail seller called Konsolen Kost. They included a recharging dock, a AC-Adapter charging cable and a random free game of charge. (It's some thing they added in the their deal, in my case a game called I love my Pets)

Going to buy Pokemon X version soon (because of Mega Charizard X, i do like Yveltal but not Mega Charizard Y and Mewtwo Y)

VoltTacklePikachu

yah Eevee Rocks !
Bought another 3DS after thinking my transparent blue 2DS(preinstalled with Alpha Sapphire )died.
It didn’t ,opened up the 2DS took the battery out put it back in again works fine. Well at least I gotta another 3DS to trade with.

Bought the Animal Crossing New 3DS(Unboxed condition) from Cex and the following games:
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Pokemon Ultra Sun(Misplaced Ultra Moon)
Dragon Ball Z Extreme Butoden

and Ebay:
Pokemon Conquest
Monster Hunter Stories
A 3DS case

On the eshop after getting the 3DS:
Pokemon Yellow
Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology( Was super interested in this one and it was on sale.)
The Legend Of Zelda A Link Between Worlds
Gurumin

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
i bought cheddar bugles, a big box of brookie oreos, and a bag of tgi friday’s potato skin chips. all hail dollar general. my friends and i have a tradition of going there every week to buy snacks.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got Jenny Leclue Detectiveu recently.

Picked up a $10 eshop card and got Goat Simulator.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Got some groceries and found some nice $6 books. Snapped up The Vietnam War: An Intimate History and Obama: An Intimate Portrait (really like the latter, picture wise, Pete Souza has a very good photographic eye).

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Got some groceries, a $20 eshop card so I could renew my Pokemon Home subscription and I got some indie games that were on sale from a bit of the left over money. Also got s1 of Star Trek Picard on dvd.

Antiyonder

Overlord
AAQfvwAABh_y.jpg

Yeah since my absence from the forum I caught up on Pokémon Adventures. Even got the alternate Gen 4 adaptation Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Adventures.

Also by luck found and got the two volumes of "Pokémon Horizon Sun and Moon" last year. Never heard of it before stumbling onto it through Amazon.

Last edited:

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I bought a brand new motorcycle helmet for my motor bike, and some fishing poles. It's slowly getting warmer where I live, so I can do more outside activities.

Antiyonder

Overlord
AAQfvwAABl8f.jpg

Got this recently. Have all the G1 Transformers stuff from Marvel courtesy of IDW's The Transformers Classic* and the reprint of IDW's sequel Renegeration One.

And yes I am enjoying Linkara's retrospective so far on Marvel's Transformers.

*Not to be confused with IDW's first reprint which skipped early appearances of Circuitbreaker and a guest appearance of Spider-Man. As from having to censor an anniversary cover border for an issue, the second reprint gives everything from the 80 issue series.

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
A few days ago, I took a plunge and bought the Mario Game & Watch since I love gimmicky things. I'm awaiting it's arrival.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Cosmetics.
I should also buy new joycons for my Switch, since mine r not working fine :/
They keep not responding on and off. Its annoying

xEryChan

Demon Child
I just spent over $200 on five pairs of glasses. That probably seems like a lot to you but it was much needed investment for me. I have myopia, which basically means I’m near-sighted. I’m also dyslexic as well but that’s beside the point. I can basically only see something if it is directly in front of my face but iif it’s further away, I am blind so I need glasses to help me see. the glasses Imhave been wearing for a while now broke so I needed more so I bought three regular pairs and two pairs sunglasses.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Went to a used game store today and bought Dark Souls 2 and Code Name S.T.E.A.M.