• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

Antiyonder

Overlord
AAQfvwAAB18n.jpg

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
A Cobra Kai t shirt, a screen protector for my phone and some groceries.

Antiyonder

Overlord
AAQfvwAAB3Rp.jpg

Didn't start reposting here until the end of February so the Book on the left I got January and the other I pre-ordered then and got now a few hours ago.

Companion comics to the Young Justice series by Greg Weisman (Gargoyles, Second Season of W.I.TC.H. and The Spectacular Spider-Man). And actually canon. Timestamps even help to specify where extra material fits.

Plus both books contain not only respective issues 0-13 and 14-25, but respectively a 2011 Free Comic Book Day story and originally digital exclusive lead in to Outsiders "Torch Song".

And for those who read or plan to get the comics, here is a guide to where they and the video game Legacy fit in relating to Season One: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/206-comics-and-graphic-novels/79466826

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
Decided to treat myself with an online purchase and bought a Duran Duran cd (Duran Duran Greatest). I didn't realize that I like quite a few of their songs and what the heck! I'll just buy a CD.

Antiyonder

Overlord
Did my comic store trip and got:

- Mighty Morphin #7
- My Little Pony Friendship is Magic #97 and Annual 2021
- My Little Pony/Transformers II #1
- Power Rangers #6-7
- Sonic the Hedgehog (IDW) #39
- Star Trek The Next Generation The Gift #1
- Star Trek Year Five #20

And:

AAQfvwAAB4Sl.jpg

Previous two volumes I got last year, but showing all in this. And at a thrift store for 99 cents each:
AAQfvwAAB4Sm.jpg

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Some paint, masking tape, and art supplies so that I can finally start decorating my Nintendo Labo Toy Cons. So far I’ve only painted part of the Motorbike Toy Con that came in the Variety kit and I’ve learned that you really need to have white paint to be used as a base so that other colors will show up properly and not look watered down. The Motorbike is just the one I’m using as an experiment to see what I can and cannot do and what looks good. From there I’ll be painting the backpack of the Robot and the visible parts of the Car Toy Con. I have a plan to paint the steering wheel all black.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & tickets to a baseball game

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Too many items to list but the RC car hobby really sucks you into spending a ton of $$ to make the cars running models.

This past Saturday I added more Funko Pops to my collection of Funko Pops. The ones I got were these ones:
Lucy (Fairy Tail)
Mewtwo (Pokemon)
Kanegon (Ultraman)
Inspector Gadget (Inspector Gadget)
Chernabog (Fantasia)
Godzilla (Godzilla vs Kong)
Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat)
Sanka Coffie (Cool Runnings)
Donatello (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Skater Freddy (Funko)
10 inch The Mandalorian with The Child (The Mandalorian)

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
Besides food, I did just buy a new pair of slippers. My Sonic the Hedgehog ones have seen better days after wearing them out in the rain one too many times :(

The new ones are plain but have indoor/outdoor soles so I'm hoping they last longer. I may actually be turning into an...adult :p

WalesNote

Put more monies into savings, so will buy myself a reward. Was thinking of Team Sonic Racing for Switch, but got lots on my list to buy. Maybe some clothes.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
The 2021 LEGO Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets, Lego Creator 3 in 1 Townhouse-Cafe-Pet Store, 3 in 1 Caravan, and the last two Lego Mario sets that I was missing before Wave 3 releases in August. I’ve been on a Lego building kick lately. The Harry Potter set I am planning on buying the other sets that can connect to it to make a nice display piece. The Pet Store set I plan on connecting to my Townhouse Toy Store build to create a city block.

WalesNote

Frozen and the Princess and the Frog on blu ray.
May just get all the classics to have the complete collection.