• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Yea it's horrible. And a pain getting ahold of some games. They overcharge way too much.
HGSS and BW2 sure come in mind. (Like Jesus Lord, you can almost never get a copy for any of them for less than 80).

I am so glad I'm one of the few people that bought both BW2 when they were still being sold (although admittedly I nearly couldn't cause I was only like 10-12 at the time and didn't have money on my own)

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
HGSS and BW2 sure come in mind. (Like Jesus Lord, you can almost never get a copy for any of them for less than 80).

I am so glad I'm one of the few people that bought both BW2 when they were still being sold (although admittedly I nearly couldn't cause I was only like 10-12 at the time and didn't have money on my own)

Wow. I lucked out getting a copy of HG for around $40.

Not bad.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Got a few good TCG card draws from 2 Chilling Reign packs.

Single Strike Urshifu Holograpic (Not Urshifu-V or any full alternate art versions) but its attacks do not work (I have Tower for Ward or Rapid Strike Scroll of Swirls) My brother has the Urshifu.

I also got a Cresselia regular holographic version.

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

PsychoLogical

Bought a 32 GB SD card that just arrived today in order to replace the built-in SD card the 3DS had since I used up all 4 useless GB in that card and I wanted to purchase DLC for FE Awakening and Fates lul

PsychoLogical

Bought multiple games on the 3DS eshop like Kirby Triple Deluxe and Ocarina of Time. Just wanted to do so before credit/debit card usage becomes disabled tomorrow.

The_Orb

I finally decided to start up a PS3 library today. Ordered a slim model and a copy of Demon's Souls.

Next games on my watchlist are Nier, Drakengard 3, the MGS games, and any available (and good) DMC games.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I actually found a Lego Super Mario ? Block and I grabbed it off the shelf as soon as I saw it. It was the last one in the store. I’m going to start building some of it tonight and continue a little bit at a time. But it will be totally worth it.

Pokefan_1987

I got a good trade from my brother. He gave me Rapid Strike Urshifu V (Blue Holographic card) and Cinderace from the Chilling Reign series for my Celebi VMax card. I don't have any Celebi cards to use with that card anyway.

PsychoLogical

Got a Japanese Pokemon HeartGold from Ebay, case and everything (including game yes). Wasn't that bad of a deal. (Still looking for the english version for a reasonable price tho).

Just need Pokemon SoulSilver to complete the collection of main series DS games. (Alas)

Last edited:

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I bought 2 books:
1. Origin of Dawn Brown
2. Norwegian Forest of haruki Murkami

Any1 read it?