• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

Lemonski

If I recall correctly, it was probably the student ID card I ordered. Hopefully there won't be any problems - I'm moving in about a week and the changing address stuff feels a bit hmmm.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got some stuff for my birthday: Final Fantasy XIII, Red Dead Redemption, an ICEE and a notebook.

Last edited:

Reinhardt

A four-pack of Asahi, a Japanese beer the store where I work has started stocking. It just tastes like watered down Budweiser.

chinchourulz

200% Quality Poster
A burrito with pulled pork, queso, pico de gaia and a sweet tea to drink. Mmmm.

Ordered volumes 4-10 from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure part 3: Stardust Crusaders and volumes 1-3 from part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable all in hardcover.

I really love these hardcover editions. Already got part 1, 2 and volumes 1-3 from part 3 but I kinda lost track of the hardcover releases so I just ordered every volume that's been released like that that I didn't have yet in one go so I'm all caught up.

Should arrive later this week apart from volume 3 of part 4 since it's a preorder.

mariopepper

I have not bought anything yet ( during this month) but I've already ordered new chainsaw. I've been looking for a while but after all I found Jonsered chainsaws reviews about theese tools and made a decision to take on of them. Hope my new purchase would be delivered as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Lunalah

A bag of ice because I needed a way to keep some sodas cold since my fridge is currently broken. :(

ebevan91

2 cans of biscuits.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I bought Dragon Quest VII and Mega Man Star Force 2 (Ninja x Zerker) on Gamestop's website.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I bought volume one of the Pokemon Adventures Manga, I haven't started reading it yet though.

Ignition

World's biggest Incineroar stan
Bought a new pair of Joy Cons because playing Smash & Mario Kart during my lunch break and at my dormwith my roomates has worn mine down.
I just recently bought the iPhone 11 pro and while it’s probably a waste of money I needed upgrade and haven’t bought myself anything in awhile
Treating yourself is almost always a good thing!

Moonligh

Some food, some indie games on steam. Also ordered a flat iron and a shampoo after reading this article, time to fix this mess people call hair. I also bot a bunch of PS2 games on ebay. Yay!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got a couple of gifts for my Tiny Tim for a Secret Santa I'm taking part in on another forum.

Last edited: