• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
A screen protector for my iPhone. I think I might have messed it up a bit but it seems to be staying on just fine so maybe I’m okay. As long as the screen has some protection, I’m happy. Also bought cleaning wipes specially made for electronics which is something I needed as I’ve literally never cleaned the screen of my tv and it is getting pretty dusty from the static.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Dragon Ball Super : Super Hero on Blu Ray

Good DB movie, not as good as Broly or some of the ones from the Z Era. Piccolo got a lot of focus in this one while Goku and Vegeta took a backseat so they pretty much switched roles this time around. Bulma got Shenron to give her a BBL and longer eyelashes.

Piccolo's new transformation looks badass but it felt cheap the way he got it. He grows into a giant namekian for the first time since the 23rd world martial arts tournament.

Gohan's new form is cool I guess, they overdid it with the hair. Why does his eyes turn red? Why am I supposed to buy into this idea of him currently being the strongest in the show when multiple occasions he's slacked off from training and that's all Goku and Vegeta do in their spare time with Whis.

Cell Max was a sh*tty Cell knockoff so there wasn't much appeal there, the biggest highlight was Gohan's Special Beam Cannon.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Dragon Ball Super : Super Hero on Blu Ray

Good DB movie, not as good as Broly or some of the ones from the Z Era. Piccolo got a lot of focus in this one while Goku and Vegeta took a backseat so they pretty much switched roles this time around. Bulma got Shenron to give her a BBL and longer eyelashes.

Piccolo's new transformation looks badass but it felt cheap the way he got it. He grows into a giant namekian for the first time since the 23rd world martial arts tournament.

Gohan's new form is cool I guess, they overdid it with the hair. Why does his eyes turn red? Why am I supposed to buy into this idea of him currently being the strongest in the show when multiple occasions he's slacked off from training and that's all Goku and Vegeta do in their spare time with Whis.

Cell Max was a sh*tty Cell knockoff so there wasn't much appeal there, the biggest highlight was Gohan's Special Beam Cannon.
I think they have been getting lazy with Gohan's potential until now. Even Roshi lampshades on it in the Resurrection F that Gohan and Krillin haven't been keeping up with their training. Also I never liked that Gohan started uses glasses as off that movie.

The film is REALLY good despite Golden Frieza looks ridiculous in gold. and It was cool that Roshi is still very capable at fighting.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
I think they have been getting lazy with Gohan's potential until now. Even Roshi lampshades on it in the Resurrection F that Gohan and Krillin haven't been keeping up with their training. Also I never liked that Gohan started uses glasses as off that movie.

The film is REALLY good despite Golden Frieza looks ridiculous in gold. and It was cool that Roshi is still very capable at fighting.
Yeah I thought Resurrection F was good, I saw it in theaters, there was literally a person dressed up as Goku with a Super Saiyan wig on.

People tend to crap on this film but I just don't see why other than Frieza's random transformation. I liked that Krillin,Piccolo and the others got some shine, the movie version is at least better than the anime version, same goes for Battle of Gods.

Pokefan_1987

Yeah I thought Resurrection F was good, I saw it in theaters, there was literally a person dressed up as Goku with a Super Saiyan wig on.

People tend to crap on this film but I just don't see why other than Frieza's random transformation. I liked that Krillin,Piccolo and the others got some shine, the movie version is at least better than the anime version, same goes for Battle of Gods.
Yeah anime versions tend to be cut down into things like recaps and don't have the same big budgets like movies. One of the biggest budget the movies get are graphics and unique OST soundtracks that aren't used in the anime such as the intro theme in Resurrection F opening.

Pokefan_1987

Miraidon themed Paldea Evolved EX promo tin It contained a Miraidon EX promo card (not some jumbo or cardboard, elite boxes or (not elite or palm shaped micro-tin)
-
Got a few more new ones too
Chi-Yu (english)
Quaxwell (Secret Rare full art)
Manaphy from Brilliant Stars (VERY USEFUL in decks)
Spidops EX (Ironic since i was watching spider-man episodes this week and shiny spidops is a type of red and blue colors)

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Big ammount and got a lot of cards

Dedenne Tera (regular version really cheap)
Chien-Pao (regular version but he was expensive for a single)
2x Series 151 I got standard holo Nidoking and Reverse Holo Nidoqueen, then secret art Pikachu and Articuno from second 151's pack number two
-
It's great owning pre-built decks as a recipe instead of scouring through my older cards that might be rotated.
Ampharos EX Battle deck and My 5 holographic standard Electric energies will be great for Ampharos deck.
My friend bought the Lucario EX deck for the Lucario EX but i took the rest of it instead of watching him waste it. (He's a collector not a player type I can use a Koraidon EX for that deck, adding in a regular additional Koraidon and a few regular Lucario's which i am surprised wasn't in the deck.

357714406_3492834130960276_7410216197440633934_n.jpg

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Big ammount

2x 12 sided dices to serve as a fire coin and a electric coin
Meowscarada EX
2 Holo Grass and 1 holo Fire energy
Koraidon full art (green)
Regidrago full standard holo 124/203
Flaaffy Evolving Skies japanese with electric Dynamotor ability (very potent power)
Arctibax x2
Frigibax x1
Black star promo card featuring pikachu and the paldean starters
And the store chipped in a free empty Paldea Evolved Elite box for carrying the cards. I love that 3 color neon artwork.

Last edited:

SummerHaze

I just bought new supplenments and vitamins, I try to keep on a healthy eating and exercise 3 times per week. Also I'm thinking about starting testosterone therapy, but first I need to consult with my doctor. I read reviews about benefits and top brands of testosterone cypionate online. There are different ways to enhance our performance and improve our skills through proper training, nutrition, and recovery and testosterone therapy is one of them.

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

A few nice cards

Infernape Reverse Holo (Plasma Storm and has the emblem around the attacks)
Shaymin EX (The one with the notorious Set Up Ability and Sky Return)
Genesect (Legendary Treasures 16/113)
Palkia V JPN
Palkia VSTAR JPN

Pokefan_1987

Not many cards a regular Zeraora VSTAR a extra holo fire energy for fire decks. Also got a regular Noivern EX from Paldea Evolved. I looked for the Noibat cards in their huge 3 x 3 boxed stocks of average cards and spare holo's (the boxes aren't deep but look really long) and i didn't find any Paldea Noibats. Then i finally found 2 of them at home.
https://scontent.frkv3-1.fna.fbcdn....L-f8I0RX7klUl-GPbnh_WGvn2Dwp6O1-g&oe=64CBF622

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Elite Trainer Box Lucario VSTAR
Duraludon V
Duraludon VMAX Gold/Black secret rare
Dragonite VSTAR
Brilliant Stars Magmar x2
Brilliant Stars Magmortar x1 (Both magmar lines are japanese)