• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.

Pokefan_1987

A few cards
I dont collect MTG per-say (because of i dont play it) but REALLY LIKED the artworks on these 2: Ob Nixilis of the Black Oath and Jazal Goldmane. Just enough to buy them dirt cheap. (Not holo cards)

Miraidon EX'S x2 (Good for decks) 3 Dragons like Kaiba
Sableye (Paldea Evolved)
Miriam secret rare (the one where she is losing her books) from a friend, my friend he doesn't care about trainer/supporter/item/energy cards values. He just collects popular pokemon's V's and EX's

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Just got Portal Knights on sale via the eshop. Had fun via the demo, so decided to get the full version.

Picked up Steamworld Heist as well.

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Decidueye and new Miraidon EX (Obsidian Flames who got nerfed with 150 attack) plus a translucent red Dragon Shield small storage box.
Best of other following cards in my 4 packs
-
Dartrix
Frogadier
Pidgeot EX (secret full art rare)
Entei Holo
Darkrai Holo
Ninetales Reverse
Togekiss reverse
Umbreon
Palafin (not EX)

Also Zilortha, Strength Incarnate (looks a lot like a Godzilla but it isn't the monsterverse card version) and Talrand, Sky Summoner (standard)

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

A few good cards most are obsidian flames cards

Darkrai EX (BREAKpoint 74/122) very old card but really nice look
Frogadier
Froakie x2
Thundurus
Charmander
Charmeleon
Togekiss Holo
Togetic

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Went to a book store today and got some books. And went to an ice cream place and got some ice cream. :D

Pokefan_1987

Bought a really expensive Charizard EX (Ultra Rare white background number 215) cost me roughly 40 dollars (5500 KR in my local currency) a HEFTY ammount or 99% of a my weekend allowance.
But aside from the pink and needs more black on the tera crown it's some damn good artwork *Roars proudly*

I also got a Eiscue EX (common version) and a Gold Fire Energy from my friend.

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

A few new cards

1x Radiant Gardevoir
1x Espeon (Obsidian Flames) (reverse)
Brilliant Star Bidoof x2
1 Extra Obsidian Charmander
2x Obsidian Charmeleon
Dratini (Japan 151)
Dragonair (Japan 151)
Dragonite (Japan 151 Holo borders )

Didn't find any Brilliant Stars Bibarel's: The Industrious Incisors ability is really handy

Last edited:

Humuskk1

Just got my hands on the latest Yes album, 'Mirror to the Sky.' It's an incredible package, including two vinyl records, a collection of CDs, a poster, all neatly housed within a substantial art book. Thrilled with this addition to my collection!
Additionally, I have a passion for reading about car engines (such as which Chevy Equinox years to avoid) and their parts. So, I've also purchased some paid subscriptions related to them.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Got Children of Morta Complete Edition and The Last Campfire from the eshop recently.

Pokefan_1987

Bought Cracker Barrel for lunch. :D
My favorite cookies are Maryland Coconut And Chocolate Chip

I am working on a new Lost Zone deck, out of interest.

Comfey x2
Dragonite V (have 1 at home)
Raikou V (have 1 at home)

Zacian V (Psychic)
Zoroark (Doom Curse) (have 1 at home)
Manaphy (Brilliant Star) (have 2 at home)
Colress's Experiment
Mirage Gate

Couldn't find any Sableye and Cramorant:confused:

Last edited: