• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

ShuckFam

A motorized toothbrush. My friend bought one recently and was pretty proud of it so I bought one that was the same brand but had twice the power of his. Then I invited him around to my house to hang out, knowing that after a few drinks he would need the bathroom, the place where I left my toothbrush (still in the packaging)...

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
First my usual 1 liter bottle of Coca Cola and 585 gram Haribo candy bag on saturdays. And a few cards

Trainer Gallery Flaaffy and Pidgeot V.

Sadly Comfey Sablye and Cramorant keep getting away from getting a lost turbo deck :mad: i was researching the deck all week
So i went on a BIG spree for a future Chien-Pao EX deck
3x Frigibax's
1x Skaters Stadium
3x Baxcalibur (Ice Spinosaurus/Godzilla)
and a colorless Dragon Shell strongbox (they cover the cards just around the edges like a chest) although i would prefer a blue one)

Still need a spare Origin Palkia V and Origin Palkia VSTAR (need 2 more of each in english and 2 to replace the japanese ones)
1 more extra Chien-Pao EX
4x Irida trainer cards
and a few blue matte sleeves for the ice deck (or maybe white)

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

A few new cards
Kyogre (Crown Zenith)
Mewtwo (XY Evolution) Reminds me of the first holo mewtwo i ever got
Enamorous V

Pokefan_1987

Going to buy a Chien-Pao EX Battle Deck Box tomorrow (I originally bought a single Chien-Pao EX as a single card) I'm planning on testing it with the upgraded variant of Baxcalibur engine (3) 2 Chien-Pao's and possibly try at least 1 copy of Ice Rider Calyrex and Calyrex VMAX as a niche backup.

Baxcalibur can attach as many energies as the player needs and this can charge up the Ice Rider quickly.

Pokefan_1987

Going to buy a Chien-Pao EX Battle Deck Box tomorrow (I originally bought a single Chien-Pao EX as a single card) I'm planning on testing it with the upgraded variant of Baxcalibur engine (3) 2 Chien-Pao's and possibly try at least 1 copy of Ice Rider Calyrex and Calyrex VMAX as a niche backup.

Baxcalibur can attach as many energies as the player needs and this can charge up the Ice Rider quickly.
Few more items with what i said earlier

1x extra ice rider calyrex v
2x 25th Anniversary Pikachu full art holo (they were brand new stock)
The Chien-Pao deck
151 series Venusar regular an Zapdos EX's

Pokefan_1987

Few more items with what i said earlier

1x extra ice rider calyrex v
2x 25th Anniversary Pikachu full art holo (they were brand new stock)
The Chien-Pao deck
151 series Venusar regular an Zapdos EX's
New update: My friend gave me his second copy of Kangashkan EX alternate art (blue) today. He opened his box of 6 small packs late.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
A Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Switch OLED
A new Switch case
Pokeball Go Plus (the one that connects to Sleep)

I transferred my main user to the new Switch and am currently redownloading all the games I want on it right now.

Flashyspark

A 12 pack of Coke Zero because apparently I'm pre-diabetic and can't drink sugary drinks anymore. It's not as good as regular Coke but it's a whole lot better than Diet Coke.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I bought a physical copy of Animal Crossing New Horizons yesterday as well-being because I thought you needed two copies of the game to do an Island transfer. I returned the game to GameStop today as I have no need for it and bought a physical copy of Pikmin 1+2 and a protector for my new SV Switch OLED as I don’t want to ruin the design of the console. I am so happy that I managed to get the very last one my store had as it was the Switch console that I really wanted to take over for my old Switch. I am forced to keep my old one because the little tag where the serial number is located wore off completely. I’ll keep it for trading Pokémon if I ever get any more physical copies of the games.

Pokefan_1987

Before i got my saturday grub and a macdonalds trip i got a decent chunk of cards after a trade-in

Mew EX standard art (151 series) It had a jacked up price but i had spare cash.
This card will probably not show up often like how long it took me to get a single Miraidon

Ninetales EX (151 series)
Alakazam EX (151 series) This thing is literally hax since it can do a 120 attack from the bench.
Galarian Moltres V standard version english
Kyurem EX regular blue version
White Kyurem EX standard facing left
Ursaluna V
Lucario V Fusion Strike

Pokefan_1987

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Whatever you do don't get chicken from Raising Cane's, it's mid af especially without the sauce.
We don't have that here, the closest we get to any special imports are usually Costco who have stuff like Wellingtons.
65% of all meat in Iceland everything comes from local farmers manufacturers. The companies are SS (which is supposed the mean Butchers association of Southern Iceland) Stjörnugrís (Starpig), and Alí meats.

I have no idea which meats are used in KFC here or the McDonalds Dominos, S'Barro or Pizzan

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Some groceries, including some York Peppermint Patties.

Pokefan_1987

Some groceries, including some York Peppermint Patties.
That reminds me of the Noa Sirius Praline bar i had with my soda at work. Its a thin light milk-chocolate bar with chewy peppermint inside.
It's delicious and same taste as the After Eight peppermint chocolates. I don't buy it often but it's a nice bonus treat

Pokefan_1987

Got very good purchases.

Charizard EX 006/165
1 Squirtle and 1 Wartortle from GO! series
Venusaur EX (151 EX)

Promo Snorlax from Elite Box

1 copy of Melony Supporter

Jolteon from 151 series

1 of both Froakie and Frogadier

White Dragon Shield card sleeves for my Chien-Pao, Baxcalibur and Ice Calyrex VMAX deck
and some hot buns

Last edited: