• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

urrutiap

last recent thing i bought for this month is the regular Shout/Scream blu ray of Pumpkinhead. Should be arrived today by Fed Ex. .

also the past weekend i found and bought a NECA Ninja Turtles movie Donatello for 7 bucks from a bargain bin store

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I found a Halloween music box for my collection. Halloween related music boxes (not including Nightmare Before Christmas) are actually quite rare to find. So far I’ve only gotten four of them.

Rabeeca

The last thing I bought was a new PC, primarily for the purpose of enjoying high-resolution 4K and 8K series and shows on the amazing Pikashow app for PC. It's been a fantastic addition to my entertainment setup, allowing me to experience stunning visuals and immerse myself in top-quality content.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Received 4 copies of Team Mystic Blanche Trainer cards (substitutes for Irida trainer) and a copy of Rainbow Rare Candy card from my brother.
Still need 2 copies of Chien Pao EX and 2 Superior Energy Retrieval

Antiyonder

Overlord
More pick ups:
AAQfvwAAE7XL.jpg

AAQfvwAAE7XM.jpg

My mom got me the My Little Pony sticker book. Going to use it as a decoration for the next box I use to store some MLP comics in. Yes I have a box nearly full of that title.

Stuffed elephant I won as a Bingo prize. Level Up and Dead Weight were sold at the library store for 50 cents each.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
groceries and housewares

Pokefan_1987

More deck upgrades
6x Rare Candy cards
1x Ditto from 151 Expansion
1x Aerodactyl from 151 Expansion + 3x Antique Old Amber for it
And a few other trainer cards

Pokefan_1987

Quite a little spree *chuckles*

1x Blastoise EX (2023) and 2x Greninja V best buys of the day
Unfortunately i didn't have enough for the Greninja EX deck that came out today. My friend bought the box but only wanted Greninja itself so i kept the rest and will get my own deck later for deck building. At least i'll have plenty of Froakies and Frogadiers for building.

1x Glimmora EX alternate art (green)
1x Ninetales EX
1x Togekiss V standard
1x Vivid Voltage Charizard (they had 20+ of them)

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Lucked out and got a Switch copy of Breath of the Wild on sale.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Diablo IV
6 packs of the latest One Piece set (Kingdoms of Intrigue). I’ve had no luck with finding any of the older sets (Romance Dawn to Pillars of Strength) at my local Target and there aren’t exactly any local card shops in Western Washington that I know of.

Pokefan_1987

Diablo IV
6 packs of the latest One Piece set (Kingdoms of Intrigue). I’ve had no luck with finding any of the older sets (Romance Dawn to Pillars of Strength) at my local Target and there aren’t exactly any local card shops in Western Washington that I know of.
There are always online stores. But i dont know if they sell booster boxes like pokemon: small 6 packs, the elite trainer boxes which have 9 or big booster boxes have 36 but duplicates are likely. There are also probably singles stores online but depending on the card a even a single copy can be pricier than a handful of 3-6 packs. Especially if it's a alternate art or full art version.

Lookup the card lists you think you need first if you wish to try for online singles markets. It will save money in the long run, no matter if you're a collector or deck builder it's the same basic advice.

Research card lists for what cards are in them, make notes about what you need, then look-up sites. And avoid auctions or graded versions, Graded cards are expensive.

Pokefan_1987

Just got the new limited edition PS5 Spider-Man 2 edition (i didn't have a PS5 yet) which includes a digital copy of the new Spider-Man 2. That black and red deco is so incredible

Also a bunch of cards Two tiny Lechonks and a one Oinkologne (Standard Oinkologne) for my bro
2x Squirtle (one is reverse holo) from 151 Mew Set
1x Wartortle from 151 Mew Set
3x Bulbasaur from 151 Mew Set
2x Ivysaur from 151 Mew Set
1x Kadabra from 151 Mew Set
1x Abra from 151 Mew Set
1x Eevee from 151 Mew Set
1x Charmeleon from 151 Mew Set
1x Quaxly from Quaxly Paldea Evolved
1x Glimmet from Paldea Evolved

Pokefan_1987

Not much today just a Greninja EX Battle deck to fill the one that my friend previously purchased just for the titular frog. In the original i added 2 extra Froakies and 2 Frogadiers along with a few rare candies for more consistency of getting Greninja EX onto the field.

and my usual 1 liter coca cola and haribo candy bag.

Still i've been sluggish today...........

Antiyonder

Overlord
655a8e86.jpg
72321f0b.jpg
b64da86e.jpg
1321cfbf.jpg

Major haul. Besides the usual stuff and one shots, I got some older comics as a gift.

Well the third and fourth are all gifts, while Scooby-Doo to the Korean "Power Rangers Dino Thunder" book are library store finds. The PR comic only using the brand for what is just Bakuryu Sentai Abaranger.

Pokefan_1987

A Pokemon Elite box Iron Valiant Edition and got these.

Iron Bundle EX promo
Roaring Moon EX Gold version (very rare)
Maushold EX
Deoxys
Zacian
Groudon
Volcanion
Chien-Pao (not EX)
Iron Jugulis (Future Hydreigon)

Pokefan_1987

A Pokemon Elite box Iron Valiant Edition and got these.

Iron Bundle EX promo
Roaring Moon EX Gold version (very rare)
Maushold EX
Deoxys
Zacian
Groudon
Volcanion
Chien-Pao (not EX)
Iron Jugulis (Future Hydreigon)
Later on sunday afterwards i acquired these:

Extra copies of Iron Bundle
More of Scream Tail
Brute Bonnet
Slither Wings
Tech Cards for searching for Future Cards and Ancient Urns
Ancient and Future Boosters Energies
Super Rare Alternate Art version of Professors Sada's Vitality.
Jirachi (Paradox Rift, this thing can shut down those pesky Sableyes Lost Mine attacks)
and a bunch of other useful cards

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Nothing much...BUT I COULDN'T FIND ANY NEW MEWTWO EX TERA CARDS (punches a nearby wall a lot) :mad: Couldn't even find any Iron Valiant EX or Iron Hand EX either. :mad:

1x Iron Moth
Drapion V (its in japanese though but i know the rules about what it does)
2x Mewtwo (From 151 new)
4x Natu and 4x Xatu from Paradox Rift

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Haven't found any of the new Skeledirge EX (Tera Steel) But i intend to buy 2 for my deck.
It's Ability lets the owner sacrifice a energy from hand without needing it in the active spot for 60 extra damage on same turn...and with a regular Skeledirge EX out 270 becomes a monstrous 330 attack which can seriously damage enemies. This is my deck for it: https://pokemoncard.io/deck/burning-crocs-68671