• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
and thinking about ordering a pizza from Little ceasar's website and have it delivered today. last month I tried their pretzel crust pizza and while it was good with the cheese sauce, the pretzel crust was way too salty which made me sweat like crazy.

I'm sticking with a regular 3 meat trio this time
I thought Little Caesar's was a really old out of business pizza parlor. Here in iceland europe they had a few stores from 2001 to 2003. But they just didn't stand a chance against Dominoes, Pizza 97 and even a local company called Robin Hood's Pizza.

Current companies here are: Black Box (both a restaurant products) Domino's and Pizzan (as in a the pizza word)
Pizza Hut was here a few years ago, but they recently closed their licenses and sold their rented properties and haven't returned to Iceland.

Antiyonder

Overlord
My purchases, but first my picks from Free Comic Book Day:
4e31e8ee.jpg
7699eda4.jpg

Last edited:

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
I thought Little Caesar's was a really old out of business pizza parlor. Here in iceland europe they had a few stores from 2001 to 2003. But they just didn't stand a chance against Dominoes, Pizza 97 and even a local company called Robin Hood's Pizza.

Current companies here are: Black Box (both a restaurant products) Domino's and Pizzan (as in a the pizza word)
Pizza Hut was here a few years ago, but they recently closed their licenses and sold their rented properties and haven't returned to Iceland.
Jet's, Marco's, and Hungry Howie's are nice alternatives, at least when it comes to Little Caesars. I used to always get their Italian cheese bread but they changed their recipe so it doesn't taste as good.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got some groceries today, including some York Peppermint Patties and Faefarm. It was on clearance for $30.

Pokefan_1987

Just spotted these on a day-off on Ascension Day. Singles stores and second hand stores that have bulk cards are great. But second hand store which is mostly kids clothes, toddler toys and home items is flooded with japanese cards (can't be used in any tournaments and i can't read them without translation or if i am familiar with them)
-
Infernape V
Iron Boulder EX
Single Strike Urshifu V
Radiant Hawlucha
Kleavor VSTAR
Kleavor V (Promo silvery print SWSH248 English)

Pokefan_1987

Saturday candies and soda

Box of Black Card Sleeves
Single Strike Urshifu VMAX (actually a fake gold freebie but it will fill the 2 of 2 VMAX)
Single Strike Urshifu V
A slew of other single strike cards
A promo Cleffa from (pack)
Rapid Strike Urshifu V
Charizard (Stage 2 holo Pokemon GO)

Pokefan_1987

A Torterra EX Japanese and a BIG buttload of 38 cards they were mostly just small budget stuff...for just 5.87 USD or 4.67 in british pounds

Single Strike Houndour x3
Single Strike Houndoom x1 (they didn't have enough)
Single Strike Energy x1
Single Strike Urn of Vitality x3
Single Strike Scroll of Scorn x3
Quick Ball x4
Ordinary Rod x2
Single Strike Bruno x1
Switch (Sword and Shield Base Set) x4
Single Strike Tower of Darkness x4
Minccino Sword and Shield Base Set x2
Rapid Strike Korrina x2

I'm basically rebuild the Urshifu League Battle Decks without import fees for waiting outside of america and potentially lose it in the mail.

urrutiap

getting really hungry right now today. haven't had lunch at all. thinking about ordering pizza delivery from little ceasar's again. Their pretzel crust pizza is good but a bit too salty and it made me sweat like crazy last time I ordered it last month.

I got a craving for stuffed crust pepperoni toppings though

Pokefan_1987

Dragonite EX Tera
Single Strike Urshifu VMAX
a lot of Rapid Strike cards

A 1 liter bottle of cola and 2 bags of haribo candies. (these ones are full of really small candies)

Pokefan_1987

I just placed a order for a Pokemon Twilight Masquerade Elite Trainer box. I'm gonna pick it up at my local single store tomorrow. (We have bad rain weather here at the moment)
I'm hoping to get any of the new Ogerpon EX cards preferrably the standard ones (the full artworks are just weird) and the Greninja EX.

If needed i'll try to find them cheap at their store (if they have recent duplicates of the new stuff)

urrutiap

couple of action figures I bought recently the rest of this month

the new Masters of the Universe Origins Extendar that I bought off of the Mattel Creations website. then bought Masters of the Universe Origins Fan Favorite re-release of Triclops from Bigbadtoystore

Pokefan_1987

Got myself a Rapid Strike Falinks Trainer Gallery with Bea from a store right next to the single store.

Then picked up my elite trainer box. The cards included were all in standard artworks.

Promo Ogerpon
Teal Mask Ogerpon EX
Hearthflame Ogerpon EX
Sinistcha EX (i told my friend that i didn't care much for it, but when it was in my last pack i just said to myself "okay fine you can come along then"
Greninja EX Tera
Bloodmoon Ursaluna EX
Scoop Up Cyclone
Legacy Energy
Secret Box (ironic since elite trainer sets are in boxes)

and a crap ton of other new cards from twilight masquerade then topped it all off with the usual haribo candy bag and a 1 liter soda.