• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

NeganTheSavior

Some delicious choccy milk.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
$100 worth of manga. My hobby is way too expensive but I cannot stop.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got my birthday gift early this year. Two $20 eshop cards.

Ended up going with Crypt of the NecroDancer, Dragon Quest 2, Toki Tori 1 and 2, OTTTD and the Pokemon Shield DLC. Still have the Flame in the Flood on my wish list.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Got a $10 eshop card. Bought The Flame in the Flood, the Dinosaur Island add on for Island Saver and Unholy Heights.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
A Reuge music box that normally sells for $50 to $200 on eBay that was priced in a second hand store for $35 but was half off and I got for $18. It’s a nice addition to my collection. Reuge movements are highly sought after.

Heatleo

Older Pokemon Trainer
Clubhouse Games 51 Classics, pre-order for Super Mario All Stars 3D, and a pair of wireless EarPods with charging case on sale at a really good price.
I got a preorder for Super Mario All Stars 3D as well. Funny thing though, found out today my preorder bonus was cancelled from Gamestop but this is a common problem with them right now because the game is only available a limited time. Glad I'm still getting the main game though physically (had to call and check that today).

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
A $10 eshop card. Got A Short Hike, Pan-Pan and Castle of Heart.

Super Mario 3d All Stars

Last edited: