• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

Lemonski

If I recall correctly, it was probably the student ID card I ordered. Hopefully there won't be any problems - I'm moving in about a week and the changing address stuff feels a bit hmmm.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got some stuff for my birthday: Final Fantasy XIII, Red Dead Redemption, an ICEE and a notebook.

Last edited:

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
A four-pack of Asahi, a Japanese beer the store where I work has started stocking. It just tastes like watered down Budweiser.

chinchourulz

200% Quality Poster
A burrito with pulled pork, queso, pico de gaia and a sweet tea to drink. Mmmm.

Ordered volumes 4-10 from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure part 3: Stardust Crusaders and volumes 1-3 from part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable all in hardcover.

I really love these hardcover editions. Already got part 1, 2 and volumes 1-3 from part 3 but I kinda lost track of the hardcover releases so I just ordered every volume that's been released like that that I didn't have yet in one go so I'm all caught up.

Should arrive later this week apart from volume 3 of part 4 since it's a preorder.

mariopepper

I have not bought anything yet ( during this month) but I've already ordered new chainsaw. I've been looking for a while but after all I found Jonsered chainsaws reviews about theese tools and made a decision to take on of them. Hope my new purchase would be delivered as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Lunalah

A bag of ice because I needed a way to keep some sodas cold since my fridge is currently broken. :(

ebevan91

2 cans of biscuits.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I bought volume one of the Pokemon Adventures Manga, I haven't started reading it yet though.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Bought a new pair of Joy Cons because playing Smash & Mario Kart during my lunch break and at my dormwith my roomates has worn mine down.
I just recently bought the iPhone 11 pro and while it’s probably a waste of money I needed upgrade and haven’t bought myself anything in awhile
Treating yourself is almost always a good thing!

Moonligh

Some food, some indie games on steam. Also ordered a flat iron and a shampoo after reading this article, time to fix this mess people call hair. I also bot a bunch of PS2 games on ebay. Yay!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got a couple of gifts for my Tiny Tim for a Secret Santa I'm taking part in on another forum.

Last edited: