• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
The deluxe version of the SwSh guide. I had to get that exclusive Joy Con controller decal.

joombo

I bought cool pole saw for home. A few days ago I found reviews here and decided to order one on Amazon. I don't have any regrets it is a useful tool for householding work. Love working with my own hands.

Last edited:

Meillquei

Keeper of Slurpuffs
A new alarm clock because my old one only worked half the time.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got Cat Quest on sale via the eshop. Tried out the second game via demo and decided to pick up the first game.

------------------------------

Lucked out and was able to get Mario Maker 2 today via a sale on Amazon. :)

Last edited:

Moonligh

I decided to make the most of this quarantine lockdown so why not make something useful like an indoor garden. I decided to start from scratch and set up a small grow tent in my attic. The cool thing is it was covered in this Best 3×3 Grow Tent review. I think a few months should be enough to grow some veggies such as parsley, but I want to experiment with tomatoes and lettuce as well.

Last edited:

Applecorp

I bought groceries or should I say tried, because most of the shelves were empty and I had to replace some of the food that I normally would buy with store brand varieties. It really sucks.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
a gatorade for myself, a pepsi and some chips for my sister, and two bottles of diet coke for my mother as she ran out of cans. it was the first time I stepped foot in a store in a couple of weeks, it was odd.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
“Essentials” I guess? shampoo conditioner and a new tooth brush. Luckily the next time I had to be outside correlated to when my S/C ran out.

SummerHaze

I bought so comfortable mela weighted blanket, see it here. It took a couple of nights to get used to the weight as it's much heavier than I expected it to be but after only a few days of using it at night my sleep pattern has improved a lot! I'm so happy with this purchase!

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
A Mother's Day present, some dish washing soap from my family, a bottle of Coke from my work's vending machine, and a new pair of joy cons since my left one was severely drifting

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Purchased Animal Crossing New Horizons yesterday. Can't wait to pick it up.

WalesNote

The 27th issue of Sonic the Hedgehog from IDW. Been too long since I last ordered one.

But, right now, I'm still looking for a good notebook to use as a journal. Found some good ones with magnetic folding covers and stuff, but just need to find one in a decent size, and also a decent design that would fit a journal.

Alphaeon

I used some of my stimulus check to buy a new lens for my Canon. I’ve always wanted to do bird photography, and since I’m stuck not working for the next two months, I figured it would give me something to do with myself.