• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

Shinruna

Rose of Fire
McDonald's lunch, to get ready for my sporty and restorative walk.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
A $10 eshop card so I could get Cattails while it's on sale for $1.99. Also pre ordered Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Since Fire Emblem paid off, I had some coins and money left over.

I got:

Magicat
Dead Dungeon
Mushroom Quest
Farabel

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
A $10 eshop card (bought Salt and Sanctuary and some other games on sale)

Some puzzle books

-----------------------

Lucked out and got my Secret Santa gift from my Secret Santa early on another forum, a pair of eshop cards.

Ended up getting Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, Anodyne and Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King.

----------------

Went shopping today. Bought some groceries and a phone card for my phone. Also got my Tiny Tim their Secret Santa gift for another forums Secret Santa exchange.

Got Sorry and Trouble earlier this month, thanks to Walmart selling them cheaply. Been wanting to play them again.

Walmart had a decent markdown on The original Twilight Zone on their website, so I was finally able to snap up a copy.

‐--------------------

Got a $10 eshop card.

Picked up:

Tumblestone
Super One More Jump
My Time At Portia
Journey of the Broken Circle
Swaps and Traps

Last edited:
Yesterday, I bought nine Funko Pops at the Funko HQ and Factory Store. The nine Funko Pops I bought were as follows:
The Mandalorian with The Child
James Bond from Moonraker
Mr Green with The Lead Pipe
Severus Snape
Tsuyu (a.k.a. Froppy)
Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Megatron
Galactus
Master Chief with Cortana

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I think an eshop gift card and a Black Panther pin. And that was 2 months ago.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Got “Ori and the Blind Forest” and an eshop gift card. Going to buy myself Undertale today, because I’ve had 5 people recommend it to me.