• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Frozen and the Princess and the Frog on blu ray.
May just get all the classics to have the complete collection.
A few may be elusive for you. The Black Cauldron, WWII musicals set up into sections, and Home on the Range seem to be mostly locked up in the vault with only the musicals seeing a release or two very rarely. The Black Cauldron And Home on the Range seem to be one of those movies Disney wants to forget about.

WalesNote

A few may be elusive for you. The Black Cauldron, WWII musicals set up into sections, and Home on the Range seem to be mostly locked up in the vault with only the musicals seeing a release or two very rarely. The Black Cauldron And Home on the Range seem to be one of those movies Disney wants to forget about.
I've yet to see those ones anywhere on Amazon or ebay, hmmmm.
Really wish the boxarts were all the same, though. Some have the 'classics 41' (or whatever number the film is) on the front of the box (or the side) and some don't. Annoys me when they're not all the same.

Captain Jigglypuff

I've yet to see those ones anywhere on Amazon or ebay, hmmmm.
Really wish the boxarts were all the same, though. Some have the 'classics 41' (or whatever number the film is) on the front of the box (or the side) and some don't. Annoys me when they're not all the same.
There’s also an animated Disney musical compilation movie that Disney has erased from the line up list of animated movies and only a few things are left to prove it existed. I learned about it on a YouTube video on some lost media.

Captain Jigglypuff

I decided to get Lego Harry Potter for the Switch and I’ve noticed that the game breaking glitch with the Troll Boss battle has been fixed which I’m happy about because it kept me from getting far into the game. I don’t really like how Hermione’s face looks (her lips look too small and not very expressive) but that is a minor complaint.

Antiyonder

Overlord
AAQfvwAACEIY.jpg
Going to be easy now. All I have to do is bet on the winner and I'll never lose.

Though I was told that a kid or a an old man claiming to be a scientist will someday show up to ask about this book, whatever that means:-D.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I finally found Pokémon cards after over a year of not finding them, at a restaurant gift shop. Spent almost $50, and all I got was a regular Blaziken V. All the other packs were non-holo rares -_-
SOCIETY WHY

Antiyonder

Overlord
Did me another comic store visit and got:
AAQfvwAACIsk.jpg

AAQfvwAACIsl.jpg

And as far as the dollar reprints from Marvel at the end:

Picture 1 is Carnage: Mind Bomb #1 and The Incredible Hulk #13, but I'm counting it as #384.

Picture 2 has Daredevil #81, The Incredible Hulk #299, 324 & 377, Giant Size Avengers #4, Ms. Marvel #20, The Uncanny X-Men #211 & 282, The New Mutants #16 and X-Factor #35.

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Got myself a Switch Wireless Horipad "Pro Controller" style layout with a gold pikachu. I'm going to play pokemon unite a lot and i don't want to ruin the "switch lite" rubber sticks. This pad is nice and sturdy and good weight. Also since i play ps4 a lot so this is more perfect fit for me.

How do i post attachments directly from my pc? I'm not good with image websites.

Madison M

Went to a small flea market and got a case of maps (National Geographic Close-up USA) and an extremely rusted typewriter.

I don't have pictures of them, but here's some pictures I found online which are very similar.

51ttGFeBniL.jpg
antique-LC-smith-corona-_8-typewriter-circa-1934-1_1024x1024.jpg

Antiyonder

Overlord
AAQfvwAACJdP.jpg

Book was advertised last year and I pre-ordered my copy January this year, with it coming out last Tuesday.

It was advertised well having an adaptation of Just Us Justice Ducks and The Goofy Movie, plus another story which I'll cover in a bit.

But other such inclusion are entirely different stories not told in animation such as:

But there is actually more:
- Adventures of the Gummi Bears: The Legend of Tummi, The Werebear

- DuckTales: A Beagle Badtime Story

- Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers: New Kid on the Dock

- Bonkers: Raging Bull

- DuckTales: Mrs. Beakley's Secret Love

Pretty fun stories. Aside from the last one, I never read or owned copies of these stories.

Now the highlight which oddly wasn't advertised on the cover is Legend of the Chaos God.

For those who followed the Disney Adventures magazine it is easily what many wanted to see included in reprint.

Now Disney Adventures continued up into the end of the 2000s, but eventually stopped doing comics tied to Gummi Bears through Bonkers. This loose 5 part crossover was pretty much a swan song to that barring I hear one more DuckTales comic held over shortly after.

The 5 installments include:

1. Tale Spin
2. Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers*
3. Goof Troops
4. DuckTales
5. Darkwing Duck

AAQfvwAACLK5.jpg

Got these on Monday.

The Spider-Man and X-Men books contain the first reprints of comics from both the 90s Spider-Man and X-Men Magazines.

Clash is the 4th of a GN series I started getting last year:
AAQfvwAACMWF.jpg

Though it's the name of the first book, it seems like the series is referred to as Click.

*Yeah this chapter has to pretend that RR has anthropomorphic animal instead of human. Though it does keep with the idea of Tale Spin being a period piece as it takes place years after Part One.

Last edited: