• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

nel3

Crimson Dragon
RC car stuff, very typical at this point. a new body shell was purchased for one of my RC road cars.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I bought the 2020 Lego Harry Potter Privet Drive set. It’s actually quite interesting and has several little details that make it fun to look at. I really like how the arm chair and couch were assembled.
*edit* I forgot that I caved and bought the Switch Online Expansion Pass at my discounted price of $33.04. Also bought the Premium Pass for Cafe ReMix to get Masquerade Lucario.

Last edited:

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Let’s Go Pikachu & Let’s Go Eevee for very obvious reasons. Here’s a hint: I want to use a certain Pokémon on my initial playthrough of BDSP.

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Bought 2 anime related books, last volume of attack on titan plus vol22 spice and wolf LN.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Got BD Pokemon, 50 bucks Nintendo eshop and the best part was the Gundam barbatos action figure. Could've got the gunplay kit but I got enough on the to do list as is. Can't complain on the price and I don't need to build it.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Woot. Just got the complete edition of Digimon Cyber Sleuth. Had the first game for my Vita... but the eshop had a very good deal on it. Only $14.99. So I got it for the Switch. So now I have both it and Hackers Memory. Also got the Castlevania Anniversary Collection for $4.99.

Also got the complete series of Quantum Leap on sale for around $10.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Bought both BOTW and FE Three Houses due to the price cuts Gamestop had. There’s a catch tho, I found out after I left GS that the guy doing my receipt accidentally had BOTW twice instead of BOTW and Three Houses and thus I was asked to pay (including tax) 60 instead of what was basically supposed to be a 70$ USD total purchase cause Three Houses was cut to 39.99 while BOTW was 26.99 and the guy was oblivious to the mistake (I mean so was I tbf and was even baffled why I had to pay 60) I essentially and accidentally got a steal over a mistake LMAO :D

Although thinking back, I think I get why. He accidentally scanned my BOTW purchase twice since the way he was holding the cases I had for purchase made the tags overlap and his scanner didn’t scan the Three Houses one.

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
I bought Pokemon: Brilliant Diamond last Saturday and beat it last night. It's a decent buy but man the Elite 4 really regained their titles as the hardest E4 gauntlet. Brilliant Diamond Cynthia in particular is like 10x more difficult than Leon.

WalesNote

Christmas presents and mango juice. Yes, mango is nice.

And decorations cause it's my birthday soon.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
I bought my mom a calendar for her birthday. I usually get her one every year.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Bought Transformers Kingdom Ultra Magnus figure with some birthday money from yesterday. This leader size figure is huge.