• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

Antiyonder

Overlord
AAQfvwAACr2Y.jpg

Got these at the recommendation of a fellow fan of The Owl House and will be checking them out later.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Finally got a card game that I'd been eyeing for awhile... Unstable Unicorns. Got it on sale for a good price.

Also got a word search book.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
K-cups or packets? I have the K-Cup version and the box says Kraft is the producer.

Packets. They used to be sold in store. But I've had no luck finding them this year.

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
Sweet! Been trying to find York Peppermint Patty brand hot cocoa again with no luck. What brand is it?
Oh this was at a coffee shop. I did try the York Peppermint one. My local store had it. That was good! They also have a Hershey's chocolate one.

There's even hot chocolate Swiss Miss brand with Lucky Charm marshmallows haha. Haven’t tried that yet.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Thanks you guys, will have to see if I can find any of them online... here's to hoping that they don't over charge for it.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Bought some groceries

Soda pop
A $20 eshop card so I can renew my Nintendo Switch Online subscription
Skittles
Some cat food
Etc.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Got some groceries
A new book
A $20 eshop card so I can renew Pokemon Home

nel3

Crimson Dragon
warm womens fleece lined leggings from amazon. mens long johns are complete garbage in -20c or lower, even -10c a single layer is inadequate they are super thin and been inadequate for the last few years. the leggings i got now are much better at temp control and comfort when i have to go from inside and outside during work hours. dont really care about people judging me on that, warm is warm when you need to work outside.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Picked up this Warrior Class Soundwave today from the Transformers: Cyberverse toyline. He has a decent size and his chest gimmick reveals his translucent pink Laserbeak drone hidden inside as attack. Rather good figure even though many gimmick figures get discounted often but this one doesn't affect any limbs unlike bumblebee's stinger, optimus's axe or megatron's mace.
TF-Cyberverse-Warrior-Class-Soundwave.jpg

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
A $10 eshop card to get Steamworld Dig 2.