• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
2 Chilling Reign Packs. Got a Holographic Tapu Fini and standard Metagross VMAX. My friend got a Victini V in one of his packs. It was in the same mall that i watched Jurassic World: Dominion a few minutes earlier.

Last edited:

Antiyonder

Overlord
Did another catch up at the comic store.
AAQfvwAADWHa.jpg

AAQfvwAADWHb.jpg

Pokefan_1987

Bought myself a special type of pokemon card pack called Sword & Shield 10 Astral Radiance: Premium Checklane Booster Contains

1x Feraligator
1x Croconaw
1x Totodile
Zeraora coin
One Pokemon TCG Astral Radiance booster pack. But the entire pack mostly had cards i already had including a regular Magnemite, Reverse holo Magnemite and Registeel.

And a Power Rangers: Super Megaforce for my Nintendo 3DS.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
bought a New Super Mario Bros 2 cartridge on ebay for like 14$ cause why not.

PsychoLogical

A copy of Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team from ebay (ye ebay shenanigans again from me lul). Or at least I should’ve, supposed to arrive by Thursday but I think my purchase got lost while on the way to transit since it hasn’t updated for nearly a week since purchase.

rip lmao.

Pokefan_1987

Bought 3 Astral Radiance Packs, Got a full art Abomasnow with Pryce as it's master on it,a holo Hisuian Decidueye card and a holo Starmie V card

PsychoLogical

Bought a wireless pro controller and switch case. Been wanting to get the latter for quite some time and bought the wireless pro controller cause my wired one went into drift hell and my joycons are useless now due to that as well (I don’t have the right screwdriver to try to manually fix them, all too big. And I’m likely to screw up the mailing if I sent it to Nintendo for repairs for the joycons) And is also convenient as I can now be able to play Smash with acquaintances without needing to borrow a controller.

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Got a big score Bought a Flareon GX tin. I also got a Malamar V and FREAKING CHARIZARD V (NOT RAINBOW OR VMAX OR V STAR) in this tin.

Flareon GX itself is great and has good synergy with Charizard's strongest move which discards 3 energy cards. But if he gets KO'd then you can time the Power Burner GX for some payback. Power Burner GX get 20x damage for each energy card in the pile but only once.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

A Veanic toolkit that I ordered for the purpose of trying to fix my joycons. My left one is essentially good as new, which was unfortunately due to the analog stick needing to be replaced.

Duck-Duck

Almighty Duck
Recently got a Emerald Version Gameboy Advance Sp from Mercari & an everdrive for it! Crazy how expensive the legit pokemon games are worth nowadays!
Also got a Switch with a Evangelion Case for my brother he is STOKED to get it ^-^

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Got the last of the Hisuian starters from Brilliant Radiance. No V versions or V Star. (Still i think reverse holos are a big waste on starters)

Reverse Holographic Typhlosion was my first.
Regular Holographic Decidueye was 3 weeks ago.
Reverse Holographic Samurott was this weekend.