• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
A pokemon ruby cartridge. Got it for a fair deal and wasn't bloated to twice of what it would've been sold originally.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
A pokemon ruby cartridge. Got it for a fair deal and wasn't bloated to twice of what it would've been sold originally.
Thats a lucky find. Was it in a local store or a online re-seller? or Facebook market or friend?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Thats a lucky find. Was it in a local store or a online re-seller? or Facebook market or friend?
ebay. It was a buy it now option for 35$ USD (but was around 42$ due to shipping cost and tax). They normally go over that due to them being mosty on auction and competitive bidders always overbid for it and the starting prices of non-bidders are always over the 40s or 50s.

Instantly snagged it as soon as I saw it.

Pokefan_1987

I still remember when i bought my first retro game in my pokemon collection. bought a used omega ruby on Facebook (5000 ISKR) on 3DS for or roughly 37 in USD dollars. It's quite a steal compared to used games usually sell for. I just checked around on a local nintendo market in Iceland.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
What do u think of it?
I played it as a kid :)
It's pretty good. The controls work well. Working on getting thru it. Definitely on my wish list someday.

chrisyoung

I bought a whole huge pack of Capresso Infinity Conical Burr Grinder, which was recommended to me by the guys at The British journal Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics published a review that combined 9 studies, indicating that drinking just two cups of coffee a day reduced the risk of liver cirrhosis by 45%. However, medics could not say exactly what exactly coffee is good for the liver. It most likely has to do with the content of substances such as chlorogenic acid, cafestol, and caveolin, which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.

Pokefan_1987

I bought a whole huge pack of Capresso Infinity Conical Burr Grinder, which was recommended to me by the guys at The British journal Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics published a review that combined 9 studies, indicating that drinking just two cups of coffee a day reduced the risk of liver cirrhosis by 45%. However, medics could not say exactly what exactly coffee is good for the liver. It most likely has to do with the content of substances such as chlorogenic acid, cafestol, and caveolin, which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
That is why i only stick to Coca-Cola (Classic and Zero only) and no alcoholic drinks because of my epilepsy since i fear alcohol could interfere with my prescription medications and i don't want to ever risk being drunk in public, suffer from hangover effects or risk anyone slipping foreign substances in a drink.

I may be just a guy but i've heard plenty of bad stories in documentaries and police shows to know about what can can happen inside bars.

Pokefan_1987

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I bought some cds, including a copy of Phil Collins No Jacket Required. Been wanting a new copy for years. Had it on cassette, but it wore out from use.