• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Charizard GX Black Star Promo Card
(It's a orange Charizard with, full art card holographic sky theme)
Charizard EX
(Minor scratches and wouldn't get graded but how it is lunging out of the card is incredible)

Hisuian Zoroark Reverse Holo (Lost Origins Psychic type)
2x Litten+1 Torracat+Two Incineroar's from same series for deck building.

Pokefan_1987

These are the Charizards i found (that i bought yesterday) These are my actual copies. I feel bad for the owner of the Charizard EX, terrible owner or or a young kid owned it. Text is supposed to mean that i thought EX is diamond/pearl era card.
311329386_3289355977974760_2253954281220210348_n.jpg

These lower shows them in actual nice condition.
https://scontent.frkv3-1.fna.fbcdn....BGOnIRfwABQlvjEJ3Rxu6VOdKhGkAh-DA&oe=63481178

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

New cards (all in english as usual)

Zacian V 25th Anniversary (Not a fan of 25th anniversary logo on this card it but i've looked for at least one Zacian card for quite a while....come to papa)
Shadow Rider Calyrex V
Dialga Vivid Voltage
Blastoise Pokemon Go
Greninja Detective Pikachu (not GX version)
Lugia 25th Anniversary
Ho-Oh 25th Anniversary

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Planning on getting these next saturday
Volcanion EX
Toxtricity Low and High Key
Froakie & Frogadier (For my Detective Greninja)

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I wish we could change the title of this thread to "What's the Last Thing You Bought?". That would be more grammatically correct.

I believe I bought the Callie and Marie amiibo last. I'm going to try to net Persona 5 Royal for the Switch soon.

(I wish I had more money.)

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Just updated the title.

Good luck getting Persona 5. Heard the Switch version is really good.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Just updated the title.

Good luck getting Persona 5. Heard the Switch version is really good.
Thanks.

It just depends on when the distributor from the small business game store I support comes with their copies.
They usually don't get them the day of, but I don't mind waiting for a bit, and I won't get to P5R immediately.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Thanks.

It just depends on when the distributor from the small business game store I support comes with their copies.
They usually don't get them the day of, but I don't mind waiting for a bit, and I won't get to P5R immediately.

You're welcome.

Ah. That's usually me too. Sometimes until it's used or on sale.

Pokefan_1987

Luckily for my country pokemon brilliant diamond and shining pearl came exactly on the day they were supposed to. The only problem was i didn't have the funds for Brilliant Diamond until Saturday the day after. But the store had plenty of supplies.
Shining Pearl sold less in all stores. Same for Shield and Let's Go Eevee. Don't know about PLA. I suspect the sales were slow.

Antiyonder

Overlord
AAQfvwAADzRl.jpg

Recent two comic store pick ups. First time I got a volume of Phoebe and Her Unicorn from the comic store instead of ordering off Amazon.

Pokefan_1987

A few cards and i'm in a lucky mood
-
Eevee VMAX (Fresh sealed) Max Cuddle is incredible. If the opponent gets tails before
attacking Eevee, it receives no damage or side-effects making this 300 HP pokemon difficult to KO

Giratina VSTAR white version (Got in a trade for a Enamorous V card my friend was interested in)
Moltres (Brilliant Stars)
Decidueye Holo (Sun and Moon)
Rowlett Holo (Sun and Moon)
Surfing Pikachu V at least his attack has no effects to memorize it straight up does 150

Last edited:

Humuskk1

Charizard GX Black Star Promo Card
(It's a orange Charizard with, full art card holographic sky theme)
Charizard EX
(Minor scratches and wouldn't get graded but how it is lunging out of the card is incredible)

Hisuian Zoroark Reverse Holo (Lost Origins Psychic type)
2x Litten+1 Torracat+Two Incineroar's from same series for deck building.
I'm still kicking myself for not selling it sooner. I purchased a blastoise ex card about a week before prerelease and pulled this card. I went to eBay and found only listings for the Japanese card. I was given $75 on prerelease and declined because it was my first event and I wasn't aware of the prerelease inflating hype. By the way, have you ever had a similar situation with trading cards? Thinking of sharing this on r/superstonk to get some insights from the community.

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Newest batch of cards, then Silver Tempest expansion is coming next week.

Giratina V (Goes nicely with my Giratina VSTAR card)
Black Kyurem EX
Tapu Koko (Prism)
Lucario V (Orange Background)
Lost Origin Eternatus with Director Rose

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Owl House and Amphibia T-Shirts. I want little figurines (not those Funko Pop things, actual tiny statues) but no one makes them.

urrutiap

bunch of movies i bought for DVD and blu ray from a coin shop thats also a movie pawn shop

Best of WCW Nitro Volumes 1 and 2 DVD sets
Nothing But Trouble DVD
Office Space special edition blu ray
Crocodile Dundee 1 and 2 collection
Superman Returns 2 disc DVD Special Edition
Lethal Weapon 1-4 DVD collection
24 Season 2 for DVD

and movies for blu ray from Walmart weeks ago

The Gate
Return of the Living Dead 4K
The Fog Collector's Edition DVD
Serpent and the Rainbow for blu ray