• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

Antiyonder

Overlord
Another good haul:
AAQfvwAAD3h9.jpg

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
A few new cards recently

Regieleki V (From Silver Tempest, i bought 2 packs on saturday)
Delphox V (Lost Origin i'm so glad to have it.)
Raikou (Brilliant Stars)
Kyurem Black
Tapu Koko Prism Star (That diamond prism in the middle is so cool)
Eternatus VMAX (The card with Director Rose on it where it looks like Rose is about to escape)

Last edited:

Antiyonder

Overlord
AAQfvwAAD5Fd.jpg

Got these in the mail this week.

Reading them later this weekend, and picked them up cause they were written by Molly Ostertag of some Owl House episodes.

Pokefan_1987

New Cards along with my Violet game. Such a good haul today.
-
Chesnaught V (Silver Tempest #15)
Serperior V (Silver Tempest #7)
Reshiram V (Silver Tempest #24)
Hisuian Arcanine V Silver Tempest
Magearna V ( #15 Incandescent Arcana only got her since my friend finally got a english version for himself and didn't need this Japanese version)

Pokefan_1987

Got some great cards

Alolan Vulpix V
Unown V
Lugia VSTAR (Japanese version)
Lugia V
Reshiram V...it has silver outlines and orange/purple gradient background

Antiyonder

Overlord
AAQfvwAAD7M4.jpg

Got this in light of JDF's passing. Has all stories from Image's Power Rangers Zeo #1 to Papercutz's Power Rangers Megaforce Broken World except for:

- Power Rangers Turbo/Beetleborgs Metallix

- FCBD Mighty Morphin Power Rangers By Bug Betrayed

Skipped the first one as aside from a three comic recapping MMPR up to Zedd's arrival, I have all the content including the MMPR Ninja Rangers/VR Trooper Flipbook.

Whereas the trade lacks the VR Troopers story.

Pokefan_1987

AAQfvwAAD7M4.jpg

Got this in light of JDF's passing. Has all stories from Image's Power Rangers Zeo #1 to Papercutz's Power Rangers Megaforce Broken World except for:

- Power Rangers Turbo/Beetleborgs Metallix

- FCBD Mighty Morphing Power Rangers By Bug Betrayed

Skipped the first one as aside from a three comic recapping MMPR up to Zedd's arrival, I have all the content including the MMPR Ninja Rangers/VR Trooper Flipbook.

Whereas the trade lacks the VR Troopers story.
Beetleborgs and VR Troopers suffered from a similar fate. In the late seasons, views were dropping a lot and Saban was running out of footage to use.

Pokefan_1987

Bought the Dragonite V box along with
Mew V promo card
Ho-Oh V(Silver Tempest)
Entei V (Silver Tempest)

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Last edited:

ebevan91

$30 of gas.

Antiyonder

Overlord
AAQfvwAAD94l.jpg

Planning on getting all of StF and Elena of Avalor, regardless, but Once Upon a Princess oddly isn't on Disney Plus with the series or even as a single special/movie. So aside from some official streams to be purchased for $1.99, this is the only other viewing option.

Binged Gravity Falls on plus and this is another one of those books based on an actual object within the show. Going to try for the Series Set come January. And besides having crew members who were working on The Owl House, the two shows share continuity.

Pokefan_1987

Some new hauls

Sylveon GX (really cute #92/145)
Tapu Koko V (#072/202)
Necrozma GX (That gold is so amazing #95/131)
Rillaboom VMAX (#23/264)
Inteleon VMAX (#50/192)
Necrozma V (#63/163)
Zacian V (Promo SWSH108 not the 25th Anniversary card)

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Gave some 20 real common and uncommon reverse cards to 2 of my nephews as a gift. They don't get a lot of opportunities to get real cards. But this particular great Dusk Mane Solgaleo GX knock-off they gave me in a trade isn't half bad (Those cards were purchased by my dad from a Spanish store)

They're not printed as stickers but most of them had really dark shadowing and faded colors. I photoshopped it slightly.

319570908_3345460789030945_3932232329972776109_n.jpg

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Gift wrapping paper