• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Finally checked Costco. (stupid members only can enter and purchase rules and dad has the only member card in our family)
But i spotted a 5 pack pokemon tin, a 4 big tin bundle and Elite Trainer box from Chilling Reign (both variants) with a bundled large tin.
I chose a Chilling Reign Shadow Rider with a Jolteon V box bundle (which is my first Elite Trainer box ever)

Got lucky enough to get both Calyrex Shadow Rider and the VMAX version...i was worried about not getting any Calyrex cards in any of the 8 packs (I forgot i that do own one Shadow Rider Calyrex V) also got Galar Moltres (not V or Reverse Holo) and lastly a Jolteon V.

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Is anyone else familiar with these 2-pack Elite Trainer Box and Window Tin https://www.costco.co.uk/Toys-Baby-...Trainer-Box-and-Window-Tin-6-Years/p/1631799?
320744020_869997424182153_3117045318654754291_n.jpg

Pokefan_1987

Two silver tempest, got a spare Regieleki V (My second duplicate i've pulled myself along with standard Shadow Rider Calyrex)
Also got a Galarian Articuno (not V series) along with a spare Ninetales V and a Japanese Kyurem VMAX.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
A $20 Nintendo eshop card. Bought Final Fantasy XV pocket edition, Dadish 2 and Monster Sanctuary.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Persona 5 Royal, arrived today. Could've had it on Black Friday week but it was sold out everywhere, and I spent hours travelling around the city and ended up finding nothing (._.)

Ended up getting Three Hopes and Nier Automata instead via Amazon since they had pretty big price cuts at the time. Also bought Okami HD a few days ago but I need a microsd to have enough storage for it so I had to buy one which I just ordered.

Pokefan_1987

Two new notable cards from the Silver Tempest (Brother gave me one of them both he didn't find anything interesting so i ended owning all 12) cards

Reverse Holo Pangoro and Reverse Holo Corviknight

Pokefan_1987

Pokemon Lets Go Eevee. That scene where Eevee gets into the ball and the ball jumps all the way back to the lab IS SO FUNNY.
-
Got a few cards for Christmas: Giratina V (from a tin) Spectrier Holo 081/196 and lastly a Mewtwo V Black Star Promo SWSH229 in a trade from my nephews and they got my Charizard EX in exchange.

Pokefan_1987

A great triple card score just a few days before New Years day.

Eternatus V #116/189
Volcarona V #21/203
Zeraora V Rapid Strike Trainer Gallery number TG/TG30.....This card is has so many vibrant colors including the holographic effects.
-
Enjoy the Zeraora artwork
322844844_542020177637298_7713731213326298126_n.jpg

Last edited:

Antiyonder

Overlord
Mc Donald's with Mario's themed happy meal with a toad on it's kart.

Fittingly enough, I've been rebinging some old video game based cartoons. One of which included the Super Mario World episode King Scoopa Koopa where Koopa's scheme was running a fast food restaurant.

Anyway, my last haul for the year.

First on the Christmas side:
AAQfvwAAECwe.jpg

My brother actually got two copies of The Life is Strange book, so he let me keep one.

My last Amazon arrivals until next week:
AAQfvwAAECwf.jpg

urrutiap

went to the walmart store an hour ago and bought these since i had to set up a haircut appointment there anyway

Halloween Ends for DVD
regular blu ray of Who Framed Roger Rabbit in the 5 dollar bargain barrel bin
Eureka Complete Series for DVD
a turkey and american cheese sub sandwich
a pack of toilet tissue

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got some groceries. Including some candy canes for 75 percent off. Gonna have to make another run for some pop tho. Store was out.

Pokefan_1987

Great finds but i wish two of them were english

Volcanion EX Holographic Fire and Water Dual Type (Black Star Promo XY173)

Tag Team Lunala & Solgaleo GX (Japanese 020/049)

Incineroar GX (Dark Type...Japanese 082/173)