• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Other than this train ticket I just purchased, the last thing I bought was a new pea coat. A Christmas gift to myself. :D

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
6 cards
Got Fuecoco (Paldea Collection #SV 36/198) and Charizard V (Brilliant Stars #17/172) from a friend on Thursday. Not the other preview starter cards from the boxes.

Latias and Latios GX #60/095 (Japanese) It's my favorite of the day with the brother/sister duo
Giratina & Garchomp GX #99/173 (Japanese)
Dracozolt V #178/203 (Looks so funny)
Decidueye VSTAR #84/189

Antiyonder

Overlord
^^^Yep.

Disney+ subscription, ice breakers and a box of Pepsi. Haven't had these in a few years.

And while a big highlight was getting to see Pre-2010 stuff from Disney and Marvel, and especially the 90s and 80s stuff, modern Disney stuff aside from the Ultimate Spider-Man and related shows, pretty good. Including Gravity Falls, DuckTales 2017, Amphibia, The Owl House, as well as The Ghost and Molly McGee.

Recommendation especially for Gargoyles, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Wolverine & The X-Men, The Spectacular Spider-Man and yes, The Owl House.

First two seasons are on there and Disney Channel's YT account has all of the first two of three episodes.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Finally got some pop. Also got some other groceries. And some treats for my cat. She's been bugging my mom and I for some lately lol.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
The Sephiroth Amiibo and a 2 pack of large plastic food storage containers to store the chicken noodle soup that I had made. The Sephiroth Amiibo is currently on my shelf facing my Cloud Amiibo as if they are getting ready to fight each other.

Pokefan_1987

The same friend i bought Blaziken VMAX from also, found spare copies of Zeraora VMAX and Lapras VMAX in one of his binders (He finished getting english versions of them this week)
I'm excited about getting those from him next Saturday. Sometimes the artworks are more than enough despite foreign languages when you have a tough time finding english copies. (I don't buy cards online, it's risky)

Pokefan_1987

8 card haul

Lapras VMAX (Japanese)
Zeraora VMAX (Japanese)
Radiant Eternatus (Crown Zenith)
Dialga Origin Forme
Regidrago V
Zamazenta Reverse Holo (Crown Zenith)
Leafeon V
Togekiss VMAX

Pokefan_1987

Lycanroc V vs Corviknight V Structure 2-pack. It was a surprise gift and i was right my brother was interested in the Corviknight portion since ravens are used by Itachi Uchiha his favorite anime character. I got to own the Lycanroc half in the box. (He's not young he's 33 and i am 35 years old)
Decent deck but Sirfetchd and Steelix just aren't great. I'm plan on replacing using my Hisuian Arcanine V or Decidueye V + Decidueye V and Lycanroc VMAX for at least one of the galar ducks and possibly removing ground/fighting form Steelix. I couldn't find any Corviknight VMAX though.

However his next-door apartment tends to be messy so he asked me to keep his Corviknight V deck safe in one of my spare tins and a sleeve.

Last edited:

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Kirby’s Return to Dreamland Deluxe, Metroid Prime Remastered, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom and a PS5 are all on my Christmas wishlist.

That being said, I might have to go and buy everything before Christmas if I get too impatient and can’t wait any longer.

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Single Strike Urshifu (Japanese one didn't find a english variant)
Corviknight VMAX
Metmetal V (The one punching the scenery)

Also got these 2 from a Crown Zenith pack
Absol (Holographic with Lost Origin borders)
Latias (She is flying and flew through laundry hanging in the background