• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

ShadowDRGN

Ended up ordering part of my current Magic EDH build through Card Kingdom. I hate having to get cards online because I don't like worrying about what condition they'll arrive in, but my LGS closed years ago and options for picking up singles locally are very small.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Just 3
Single Strike Urshifu VMAX
Zygarde 50% Form (XY152 Black Star Promo card)
Latias EX ( Little bit beat up but it has a World Championship 2014 printed on the back)

Pokefan_1987

Paid a bit hefty entrance fee and i will be participating in a first local Pokemon TCG tournament in the small pokemon community in Iceland this saturday.

Pokefan_1987

Bought Hisuian Zoroark V (zoroark v was in my deck as a energy transfer cleric) and Leafeon V after i ended in 8th place out of 16 in a local tournament for the 1st time ever.
I also got a complimentary silver tempest booster (got a reverse holo regular gardevoir) and my friend let me keep the 2 Double Turbo Energies i borrowed. i intended to use those for Lugia V/VSTAR but never got them to his full potential.
Those 2 alongside Zamazenta V and Zacian V (Celebrations psychic version) were my best cards on my team alongside Mewtwo V and Corviknight V

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Berserk Vol. 1,I watched the 97 series but so many people online have stressed to death to read the manga.Well I'm finally gonna do it even though I'm not a big manga reader plus I'm expecting there to be more in the manga than what I seen in the anime,I'll continue to read the rest of the volumes later down the line.

Pokefan_1987

Turns out the Leafeon V i bought was identical to one i had at home. So i took it with me along with a few cards i didn't need. Returned home with Hisuian Zoroark VSTAR, Pikachu VMAX (Not Flying VMAX or Surfing VMAX) and a Sylveon V.
Also after the Chilling Reign Calyrex Elite Trainer box was a bit too big to use during last saturday's first local Pokemon TCG tournament, i decided i had enough

So i also went and purchased a small dark-blue Dragon Shield Strongbox in at a hobby retailer in the same mall. It's small sturdy comfortable size and the cards shake a lot less. (The elite trainer box was the only good thing i had, those starter deck boxes (featuring lycanroc v or corviknight v cant fit sleeved cards and those aluminum tins are too wide)

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Finally picked up Pokemon Violet. :D Lucked out too, it was the last copy.

Pokefan_1987

Full Art Adaman Supporter with his friends (From a Crown Zenith pack and it is neither gold or rainbow)
Darkrai V
Shaymin VSTAR
Amazing Rare Yveltal this card is amazing...both the art and how it instantly KO's anything but it has a steep cost of 3 different energies.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
After 6 years of service I finally decided to replace my Logitech G610. The W key switch is starting to fail (very obnoxious when playing games) and I don't currently have a soldering iron to replace and resolder the switch, and honestly I've been thinking about getting a keyboard with macro keys for a while anyways. I've heard good things about the G613 so I ordered one yesterday.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Some groceries. :D

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Two 1TB WD Blue NVME Drives
A low-profile bracket for an Intel X520 10GbE network card
16GB RAM
and an Ice Tea and Soup

Pokefan_1987

A few new cards mostly pikachu v's
-
Surfing Pikachu VMAX (japan), Flying Pikachu V, Mew VMAX (japan) and Ho-Oh V (english)