• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Same I watched a few episodes after i heard that Keith David (from things like the Mass Effect games) voices Goliath and Goliath is a surprisingly great leader.

Cool. Yea he is.

Woot. Got to make a few last eshop purchases after all. Got 3 Ace Attorney games. Just swapped in my mom's sd card for her 3ds so I could buy the games. So it's basically a placeholder until I get an sd card tomorrow.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Dual Destinies, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice and Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy

I already had Apollo Justice Ace Attorney.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
MEW VMAX Battle Deck box, finally a real deck to use.

Koraidon holo 124/198
Iron Treads holo 143/198
Indeedee Holo
Sprigatito 013/198 reverse is the second Paldea starter card with Fuecoco from Paldean Collection (that card is a gift).... along with Mimikyu EX and Greavard from a Mimikyu EX collection i bought earlier this year

Cool. Yea he is.
Woot. Got to make a few last eshop purchases after all. Got 3 Ace Attorney games. Just swapped in my mom's sd card for her 3ds so I could buy the games. So it's basically a placeholder until I get an sd card tomorrow.
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Dual Destinies, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice and Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy
I already had Apollo Justice Ace Attorney.

Ohh I've seen one of those levels. One of them is during Manfred Von Karma's break-down and another case had a prosecutor/villain who had a very long thin beard and looks old where Miles Edgeworth mentions that whatever court the villain would prefer he would still be in very big trouble.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Got 2 sd cards, both Sandisk.

vondecayle

Chips Ahoy, Veggie Chips and Alcohol.

Sanron228

I think I have everything and I don't even need to buy anything. I recently bought myself a new phone and a laptop. These were useful purchases for my work and comfort. But the most unusual purchase I made was over a month ago. My friends use Kratom tablets. This site you can buy Red Bali Kratom Capsules I wanted to try this drug and improve my mental health.

Last edited: