• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Got quite a few cards on my day off

Mew 25th Anniversary (with Mysterious Tail)
Charmander (Pokemon Go) x2
Charmeleon (Pokemon Go) x1
Hoopa VSTAR Universe (Standard Holo)
Diancie V Star Universe

And a pack of Dragon Shield Matte sleeves Ruby color version. I've been building a fire/fighting deck need a few ultra balls and Jacq trainers

Pokefan_1987

Lots of great cards today

Arcanine EX Tera FULL ART version...he looks so incredible
Two Growlithe's to use Arcanine
Bulbasaur and Ivysaur from pokemon Go
Squirtle and Wartortle from Pokemon Go
Tapu Bulu
A few holographic Fire and electric energy cards
3 copies of Rapid Strike Energy Fighting/Water
4 copies of Single Strike Fighting/Dark

Pokefan_1987

My brother was selling a lot of pokemon cards that he decided to not own anymore but i managed to get his Radiant Blastoise, Pokemon Go Venusaur (Reverse Holo) and Radiant Venusaur. I really wanted those before they were lost from my watchlist. Radiant pokemon cards are rare over here.
So i gave him equally rare card and a few dollars (krónur) that he could sell instead, a Trainer Gallery Zeraora V with the Trainer Selene drawn with Zeraora V

He was selling a big bunch off cards to a rich collecting co-worker. The whole set including a few rainbow cards and a few V, including alternate artwork Leafeon V
The crazy thing is the whole card set maybe 15 or 20 pieces were sold for roughly 320 dollars. (45.000 in Iceland currency)
None of the cards are graded, my brother just used sleeves and barely took them out of his pokemon tin.

Pokefan_1987

Gardevoir V + Gardevoir VMAX These cards are really look. But their art beautiful to look at. (not rainbow artwork)
Flareon V (Single Strike)
Arcanine ex Tera (normal version)

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Canned Bubble Tea

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Some groceries and an ICEE.

Pokefan_1987

A extra Fourtress card holder smoke black and got a full art Toxicroak (red background #232/198)

Pokefan_1987

Paldea Evolved came out. Went to the nerd store after the new transformers movie (which was great)
-
Bought Pokemon Worlds London 2022 set with ADP

However from Paldea Evolved, my mate bought himself a full Booster box (360 cards) i helped open them. Here are a few i got to own
Gengar VMAX 157/264
Boss Order's Ghetsis FULL ART

Boss Order's Ghetsis Holo
Iono Reverse Holo
A few luminous and reverse energy cards
Chi-Yu EX japanese
Hydreigon
Tinkaton

And i got these from a pack and singles
Lycanroc EX (single)
Wo-Chien (pack)
Quaquaval (singles)
Bellibolt EX (singles)

Antiyonder

Overlord
Paldea Evolved came out. Went to the nerd store after the new transformers movie (which was great)
-
Bought Pokemon Worlds London 2022 set with ADP

However from Paldea Evolved, my mate bought himself a full Booster box (360 cards) i helped open them. Here are a few i got to own
Cool. Just as a heads up, I only do the spoiler tags cause I use pics which could on occasion affect loading for other users. Especially when I do multiple pics.

Pokefan_1987

Cool. Just as a heads up, I only do the spoiler tags cause I use pics which could on occasion affect loading for other users. Especially when I do multiple pics.
I was trying look for the spoiler function that hides text since it was lot of text.