• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

NeganTheSavior

I bought a Fruity Pebbles flavored bunny today. It tastes better than it has any right to.

SummerHaze

I bought new gear for my outdoor hobbies at everest.com. Backpack and new tent, there are so many cool brands and all necessary equipment for outdoor activities and travelling. Al at best prices. I became a regular customer at this store 'coz I can't imagine my life without hiking and travelling.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Went out shopping and got some groceries.

A $10 eshop card so I could pick up Super Mario Bros 2

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Went out shopping and got some groceries.

A $10 eshop card so I could pick up Super Mario Bros 2
Whats the difference between being eshop card or buying directly from e shop? Is it cheaper? I am asking cuz thinking of doing it my self.

Anyhow, last things I bought were cosmetics

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
A small bottle of citadel colour base mephiston red. I have been looking for a way to tighten the shoulders on my siege voyager optimus. (It's not possible to import clear color floor polishing products here) his right arm droops down on its own by accident. The arm isn't super loose but drooping as if "his aim is shaky" is no good for gun poses.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Whats the difference between being eshop card or buying directly from e shop? Is it cheaper? I am asking cuz thinking of doing it my self.

Anyhow, last things I bought were cosmetics
Basically stores like Walmart carry eshop cards that have specific amounts on them such as $10, $20 and so on. It's another option for anyone who doesn't want to use PayPal or a credit card on the eshop.

You can buy the cards digitally from Amazon and the like as well.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
bought a greninja nanoblock figure. its not easy nor is it hard. lots of small pieces and time lost in building it. about halfway through the build so far.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Fire Emblem Fates Revelation. Did it after immediately ordering and getting a copy of FE Fates Birthright, for collecting purposes since Revelation will be lost to time soon due to being DLC despite being a third full game.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Bought Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. Did it for collecting purposes.