• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

Peter Harrison

Pillows

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
A Cloud Amiibo, another Labo Variety Kit (since my first fishing rod wasn’t working properly and I wanted to make replacements for the RC Bike which I lost and the Piano), And Goonies Lego Dimensions pack.

Peter Harrison

Groceries

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Groceries, including some Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream (chocolate fudge brownie).

----------------

From today... Thursday:

Had fun today at a book sale and found an old copy of Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark! :) Got some other books and some CD's too. It was a church sale so it was that much more fun finding stuff like Nine Inch Nails and Ozzy Osborne there. XD

--------------------

From today... Saturday:

Lucked out today and got a Daisy Amiibo on clearance. :)

----------------------

Finally got an SD card for my Switch, an 128GB Sandisk one for around $20 and a $10 Walmart card so I can get my Nintendo Switch screen protector. Also got some other groceries, including some chocolate peanut butter ice cream.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Just found this Mario t-shirt today while out shopping. Didn't pay full price for it thankfully either.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Just found this Mario t-shirt today while out shopping. Didn't pay full price for it thankfully either.
I have always seen that short but never bothered to buy it. I so should but then again I have so many from Nintendo World which is right by me in NY. LMK the quality...

Eh last thing I bought... from my own money, Dunkin Donuts for me and my coworker.

Company card which I work for, I bought double AA batteries for equipment we use such as light florescent wands.

Peter Harrison

A coffee

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Bought a few games that were on sale in Nintendo's eshop, Sparkle 3: Genesis, Grid Mania and Membrane. Two of them were for 9 cents and one was for 49 cents. Used my 60 something gold coins as a discount on them. They seemed decent enough via some game play I watched, so I figured, what the heck :p.

mariopepper

It was a chainsaw :D sounds great. But let's talk seriously - big projects demand powerful and big chainsaws synonymous with powerful engines that are capable of tackling big projects efficiently. These chainsaws are known to be reliable, reasonably priced, and great to use. By the way I spent all my money for this purpose and some bear :D

Last edited: