• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got some nice indie games on sale via the eshop.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I noticed that sale some of them are really great deals.
Yep. Can't get a lot of them though. Got Mr. Blaster, which is a nice game which reminds me of old school flash games, Super Battle Cards, which is a pretty fun rpg like card game, The Mahjong Huntress, a good version of the game tied into a mystery and Gnomes Garden 2, a fun game. Some of these are still on sale, some aren't. Used my gold coins to buy them.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Yep. Can't get a lot of them though. Got Mr. Blaster, which is a nice game which reminds me of old school flash games, Super Battle Cards, which is a pretty fun rpg like card game, The Mahjong Huntress, a good version of the game tied into a mystery and Gnomes Garden 2, a fun game. Some of these are still on sale, some aren't. Used my gold coins to buy them.
I kinda like how when you buy games you get coins.I don’t think other games have done that before.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I kinda like how when you buy games you get coins.I don’t think other games have done that before.
Yep. I think it did that with the 3ds iirc with platinum and gold ones, but we weren't able to buy games, apart from rewards. Miss the reward games to be honest, as the discounts for the most part, aren't enough for me to spend coins on them.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Yep. I think it did that with the 3ds iirc with platinum and gold ones, but we weren't able to buy games, apart from rewards. Miss the reward games to be honest, as the discounts for the most part, aren't enough for me to spend coins on them.
Man I’ve bought so many cheap games with those coins I’m so glad Nintendo changed the 3Ds method.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Man I’ve bought so many cheap games with those coins I’m so glad Nintendo changed the 3Ds method.
Yea I am too. But it doesn't mean that I don't miss the rewards. Got New Super Mario Bros 2 and Donkey Kong Land: Tropical Freeze, using coins.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Since anime conventions are cancelled due to CoronaVirus, I decided to buy a poster and a double-side cushion which can be found in many manga/anime conventions in Western countries (side A of the cushion has the anime guy dressed normally. He's shirtless on side B, but picture is not NSFW) Might take a month or two to arrive.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Got some groceries today. Including some Ruby Red Squirt, some Edy's chocolate brownie ice cream.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Thanks to getting Super Battle Cards via the eshop, I was able to buy Street Basketball and Spider Solitaire for free.

Lucked out and was able to get a $10 eshop card today. Got The First Tree, The Big Journey and 2048 Battles.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion
I just bought a new phone for $1700. It's amazing, and i feel totally satisfied with the purchase even if I could've received something just as good from a smaller brand and at a lower price. I suppose that I would rather spend the extra $1000 instead of looking for more analysis of the different brands and phones. I think that phones will mostly be the same in the near future, so I may not have to spend so much next time. Maybe. I'm bad with phone purchases!

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Finally got to go the used game store today. :)

Picked up:

A new Vita charging cord

Star Ocean The Last Hope International (PS3)

Dark Souls (PS3)

Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)