• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

Coolio35

Few Games and Bluerays. You should put a picture about your purchases in that topic.

I do an example

JcRdk8C.jpg

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I bought three base plates that can be used with Legos to build things and I plan on using them to create Lego Super Mario displays. The green one will be for the Starter and Yoshi sets with a few other pieces, the grey will be for the Whoomp and Thromp sets, and the brown for the King Boo set for the haunted house level. If I ever find red or yellow, I’m getting them for desert and lava themed levels.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I decided to get back into the Pokemon TCG for the sake of collecting, so I ordered myself a Battle Academy Box, 2 Pokemon tins (Zacian & Zamazenta), and a few booster packs. I'm pretty excited!
I also bought the Battle Academy set even though I have no one to play the game with but I enjoy collecting the sets like this that teach new players how to play the TCG because the exclusive cards look really nice and you also get a few GX cards without spending a lot of money buying booster packs that have a high chance of not having one hidden inside.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got a $20 Nintendo eshop card.

Ended up getting Dragon Quest 3 and putting $4.99 aside, in order to renew my Pokemon Bank subscription.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Finally found Cobra Kai s1 and 2 at Walmart. Snapped it up, along with 42, Marshall, Get On Up and Malcolm X.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
I /believe/ the last thing I bought was a box of usb type c phone chargers. I needed them immediately, so I went on Amazon and ordered the ones that'd ship the quickest.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer

NeganTheSavior

Is it good? I remember playing the GBA version and oh god it was one of the worst games I've ever played mostly because the game just repeated itself without any post game. :[

So far it's good. I played the PC version, which is probably one of the best movie/book based games I've played. A friend had me play the GBA version for a few minutes and it was super...not good.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Got a Nintendo Switch Online card so I could renew my subscription tomorrow and a $10 eshop card.

Picked up:

Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas

Letter Quest Remastered

Gnomes Garden: New Home

VoltTacklePikachu

yah Eevee Rocks !
Last things I bought was the official GBA - GameCube link cable so I could link my Emerald ,LeafGreen to Colosseum and XD. Did a few Mt Battles with my Emerald Team.
Still need to beat Colosseum and XD again before I can trade.

Also recently bought a PACKAPUNCH RGB Cable for the GameCube as the composite just looks awful on a Modern TV with the colours ,text all washed out and fuzzy. The RGB cable is wonderful.

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
I bought a scratch off lottery ticket but I don't think I won anything lol. Typical.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Bought some more Dr. Thunder from Walmart. They had a big run on them due to the Super Bowl and only now just got them back in.