• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
What will be the next Switch games that I buy next?

Kirby and the Forgotten Land
Pokémon Legends: Arceus
Metroid Dread
Bayonetta 3
Breath of the Wild 2
Sounds like some nice choices in that list. I will be going after Legends Arceus and Brilliant Diamond when those come out.

Myself i bought a Ninjago Spinjitzu Kai set at a local store today. It's a fun little Lego Ninjago toy with a launch spinner gimmick. I don't collect a lot of lego sets because of the i avoid high prices/huge sets. But these small hero toys are cheap. It can take a few tries depending on if you want it to at least spin for a while or trying to get the 4-bursting tiles to open.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Buttered Pecan and Moo-llennium Crunch which is just vanilla but with chips of chocolate, nuts, and peanut butter, a simple but powerful combination.
Nice. Sounds delicious.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Decided to buy a wired PowerA pro controller. Unfortunately my dumbass forgot that I need an adapter to use it exclusively on handheld rather than connecting to the dock so I had to order one on Amazon. *FacePalm*

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Decided to buy a wired PowerA pro controller. Unfortunately my dumbass forgot that I need an adapter to use it exclusively on handheld rather than connecting to the dock so I had to order one on Amazon. *FacePalm*
I have one of them but I misplaced the cord. I find it weird that the wired can be disconnected and look exactly like a wireless controller which could lead to mix ups if you aren’t paying attention and just grab one.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
What will be the next Switch games that I buy next?

BDSP
Kirby and the Forgotten Land
Pokémon Legends: Arceus
Metroid Dread
Bayonetta 3
Breath of the Wild 2
A SD card
Our of these, I need to get the Kirby game, BSDP, BOTW2 and a SD card

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Sounds like some nice choices in that list. I will be going after Legends Arceus and Brilliant Diamond when those come out.

Myself i bought a Ninjago Spinjitzu Kai set at a local store today. It's a fun little Lego Ninjago toy with a launch spinner gimmick. I don't collect a lot of lego sets because of the i avoid high prices/huge sets. But these small hero toys are cheap. It can take a few tries depending on if you want it to at least spin for a while or trying to get the 4-bursting tiles to open.

but did you jump back, kick back, whip around and spin?

nel3

Crimson Dragon
not exactly Waifu stuff but i have 2 PVC figures of her and some other small merch and i ordered a 3rd newer PVC Nellielt Tu figure. also ordered iphone 4 cases, 1 Nelliel Tu and the other Yona (yona of the dawn). i still continue to buy stuff for RC cars hobby *cough* addiction.......

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
A new micro SD card to hold a digital copy of Shield that I bought at the same time and a $35 eShop card to prepare for the New Horizons DLC and help pay for a digital copy of Legends Arceus, Lego Luigi Starter Pack, and the Lego Mario Airship. Boy is it huge in comparison to some of the other sets. I am about halfway in the instructions and I only have part of the ship base built. The pirate hat is actually a build which os rather surprising and cleverly uses the pieces required.

Last edited:

Antiyonder

Overlord
AAQfvwAACfgf.jpg

index.php

Got Phoebe and Her Unicorn Volume 14 and DQM + Volume 4 yesterday.

The other 2 DQM + Volumes (3 and 5) came last week.

Last edited:

WalesNote

Nothing yet, but I need:

• Mango juice
  • Chocolate milk
  • Formal work shirt
  • Formal work trousers
  • More underwear
  • Watermelon flavoured water
  • Dr Who graphic novels (13th doctor)

And still want a New 3DS or a pokeball 2DS XL, but getting them new or in good condition isn't all that easy. And I really don't need one, just want one.