• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

Antiyonder

Overlord
Got these at the door:
AAQfvwAADiIo.jpg

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I just bought Pokemon Scarlet on the Nintendo eShop. I normally prefer physical copies, but I'd like to play the game on launch day & I like the eShop's preoder bonuses the best

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Bought pokemon pack one was the very first sword and moon series marked slightly more cost than the newest packs and a astral radiance pack. The good draws were Celebi V (worth 25 for PSA grading 10) and a Galarian Ponyta respectively

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got a $10 eshop card and got Cat Quest 2, Limbo, Inside and Dadish.

Humuskk1

Got a few good TCG card draws from 2 Chilling Reign packs.

Single Strike Urshifu Holograpic (Not Urshifu-V or any full alternate art versions) but its attacks do not work (I have Tower for Ward or Rapid Strike Scroll of Swirls) My brother has the Urshifu.

I also got a Cresselia regular holographic version.
It's just a matter of chance. I received 1 FA, 1 FA trainer, and 1 Alt art VMAX in my first box. I'm expecting 2 more boxes, and it wouldn't surprise me if I only received 1 FA in each. There is only one constant after opening tens of thousands of packs, and while some sets do have better inherent pull rates than others (battlestyles is atrocious), it all comes down to luck.

Pokefan_1987

I've had a several good pulls from a local store called Poke Palace that can sell each card individually for very low prices. They Include from this list.

Inteleon V (Today)
Rillaboom V(Today)
Cinderace V (Today)

Reshiram (25 Anniversary)
Zekrom (25 Anniversary)
Xerneas (25 Anniversary)
Kyogre (25 Anniversary)
Groudon (25 Anniversary)
Solgaleo (25 Anniversary)
Lunala (25 Anniversary)
Cosmog and Cosmoem (25 Anniversary each)
Rillaboom Reverse Holo
Regidrago

Regieleki
Entire Goodra Line
Torterra (Ground/Fighting version)
Tapu Lele (Lost Thunder series)
Naganadel (Lost Thunder Series pack)

Poipole (Lost Thunder Series pack)

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Iphone charger cause I thought I lost my old one but I just found it in my mum’s drawer lol
I think it's a pretty good thing to have a spare phone charger available, so don't feel like you wasted any money. :)

Anyway, last thing I bought, which was weeks ago funny enough, was a big bottle of Pepsi.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
A blonde wig and bald cap to finish my costume for Halloween this year. I’m being Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs and the two are perfect as the bald cap is in a completely different skin tone than my own and with 5he wig on top of it it looks like I’m wearing a scalp.

Pokefan_1987

Several new buys last weekend and 2 were a gift
-
Mimikyu V (Battle Styles 62) I love this card
Zamazenta V (Brilliant Stars #105 card)
Hisuian Decidueye V (Astral Radiance #83)
Ice Rider Calyrex V and Calyrex V-Max (A gift from my friend, he bought himself a big Calyrex Deck set which has 3x Calyrex V's and 3 Calyrex V-Max's. He doesn't play it, he just loves cards he doesn't have yet)

Last edited: