• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

whats the most annoying pokemon theme tune?

republic187

マーマーク
lets just clarafy that not every thing is perfect i dont particulary like the "poke-rap"

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
really i love the pokerap and hate the d/p song.

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
exactly. the first 2 were the absolute best.

republic187

マーマーク
ok we have egnoliged that by acshully bearing to listen to the d/p song is to smoke POT and rip both arms off and beat your self with the wet end while playing the tronbone and singing witchdocter and listening to richerd hamond trying to explain the pro-drive on top of a lamborgini going 280 MPH

Kim62

Hello
Shouldn't this be in anime?
Any ways, I suppose the song "Chossen one" where they sing the prophecy from Pokemon 2000. It was goo the first few times then it got annoying.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
In the games, the bicycle tunes get annoying after being heard so much. Especially in the games in which you can't cycle into town. Then, you have to make a choice between either moving real slow or being subject to repetitive music.

As for anime themesongs, probably the first Sinnoh theme. I hate how they rap it out instead of sing it. Trying too hard to be cool, are you?

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Okay...I think that the most annoying pokemon theme tune would have to be the one in Diamond/Pearl. I don't think it sounded very good, no offense :/

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
i've only made it too the end twice. it was tough man.

Torpoleon

Pokemon chronicles.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
the best songs were the johto seasons ones, while the worst were the Diamond Pearl and Battle Dimension songs..... hated those.

i thought all the johto songs were the best
i think all the D/P songs are pretty boring...

PenPen

i think the dp opening is annoying then again i only liked from kanto to johto then i didnt like the rest :p

RagTag

Shroomin'
The first Johto theme was really really annoying, The lyrics were just so sickeningly corny but as the years have progressed the lyrics have gotten cornier and I've gotten used to it.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
D/p battle dimension DX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profesco

gone gently
We'll just have to see how long this lasts in Anime Polls.

I vote any Pokerap after the first, by the way. :p

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
In the games, the bicycle tunes get annoying after being heard so much. Especially in the games in which you can't cycle into town. Then, you have to make a choice between either moving real slow or being subject to repetitive music.

Or you could have turned the music off. That's what I always do when I'm cycling between Verdanturf and Mauville.

The worst one is the Diamond and Pearl one. I had to end it early it stank so bad.

The best one is the first one, I knew it by heart when I was a wee five-year-old.