• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the most 'EVIL' thing you have ever done?

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
I said I'd be more vocal at school this year. I'm still all gloomy and lonely about my friends frequently moving away / becoming distant, but it's not gonna help being depressed here. So the school year started, and I wanted to greet them all sunshiney. Then chickened out about how my classmates would react in that scenario: "Since when were you so loud?" And just stuck to my ol' shy and boring self. Then there's my promise not to procrastinate... I also borrowed my sister's awesome jade bracelet without asking, but I returned it. Ehh, I seem to be most evil to myself, but isn't everyone?

RukarioX

Lucario Trainer
I hid under my brothers bed when he went to sleep, and then I started making noises so he woke up, then I grabbed his comforter and started pulling it and he thought it was a ghost. He ran and started crying and he slept with my parents for a month. He was 11 years old.

Swampy

Crack the Skye
alright so im tryin to go home from the skatepark, take a shower and go up to river riot with some pplz, (river riot brings way to ****in many people) and ive been in the same spot for almost a ****in hour now. so im like **** this **** and decide to drive down the emergency lane. lol right past the cops that are directing traffic. dude flags me down i slow down and wait till he gets close and just keep goin haha. **** them they dont even ****in know how to direct traffic so they aint gonna give me no ****in ticket for drivin on the wrong part of the road and the ***got would of also gave me one for my subs just to be a ****. man he got so ****** when i smiled at him as i went by. he went and ran to his car but could go anywhere becase his car was on the other side of the cars. so i just cruzed like 6 miles down the emergency road to get home lol.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I ding dong ditched a pregnant teachers house, and woke her newborn baby. Her husband chased me down the street, but I somehow got away. It was awkward as hell next day in class....

I convinced someone to stop a train (the maintainance cabinet was open, but the employees had a break and I convinced one of my friends to press one of those buttons :D)

I don't think I've ever ran that fast in my life as I did after he pressed it...

tyranitar305

tyranitar is a beast
Shoplift from kmart

cptmyname

Everything i did to my cat

ever since she was a kitten, she was funny when she was scared, soo i tried to spook her a EVERY possible occasion.
also i used to lay her down on the floor and spin her around for like 4 hours

ever since then, anything as quiet as a ninja mouse wearing slippers walking on a pillow would scare the crap out of her

Tf5174

I punched out of my school secuity guard since he pushed me with force since i punched this senior in the mouth at school.

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Even my friend once, accidentally spilled inorganic sulfur in the class...
It was absolute chaos! It was so close to getting mixed with Sodium Hydroxide.

Last edited:

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
i was told to get the dogs out for a walk and i was really really tired so i didn't do it and one of my dogs peed in the livingroom......when my mom asked me if i took them out i told her that yes and its probably the dog fault.....my mom put him in the backyard for two days at his little doghouse which he hates....after that i looked at him and couldn't take it no more so i confessed and my mom made me to do the laundry for a month
my mom is evil.....compared to what i did...../:

Spirit of Darkness

I am evil to everyone. I always scare my maid that once she was stunned for an hour after disguising as a monster.
I always scare my two young sisters that now they are just my servants.
I once killed a rat and squashed it flat.
I made a classmate crying after I insulted him and made him a laughing stock.
The most evil thing I made is so secretive that I can say and if I say I will get more evil.

I kicked my older brother in a special area because he wouldn't get out of my way when I was trying to watch tv. And he then proceeded to weep like a little baby, haha. I think I'm the strongest out of my two brothers and I. And that's saying something.

One other time, my parents had to work so I had to go by my little brother's school to pick him up. On the way home, he was being really annoying, so when we got home, I locked him out of the house for about 30 minutes. Maybe longer, I don't remember. It was pretty funny. I'm surprised he didn't say anything to my parents though.

The Indomitable

Experienced Master
Heh, now that I think about it, I've never really done anything evil. However, a couple of years back when my science class was starting dissection, I accidentally spilled blood all over another students book... and the table. Everyone always thought I did it purposely, especially since the smell of blood lingers in the air for a long time. I'll never live it down.

Ohh, and I stole a Magmar card off a friend of mine back during the Pokemon Hype years. I returned it the next day (Dont blame me, Magmars awesome)

The Indomitable

thunderblade12

I told this really obnoxious, stuck up, trashy/****ty girl what society really thought of her(she wasn't as well liked as she'd like to believe). Now she's kinda quiet and depressed and I feel kinda guilty.

1. Urinating on a kid that told me to get out of the bathroom
2. Flipping off a girl,IN SCHOOL.
3. Wishing to people who harass me to get a fatal deseise.

Yea,im pretty evil.

ribcage_x

I kinda broke my older sisters husbands ps3 and my nephew got blamed for it. And i didnt say it was my fault ever x:

I Falcon Punched a guy.
Probarly did alot more, but I forgot all about those. xD

Viral

Soulhurt, oh no!
I continuously trolled this "soulbonder" girl because her reactions were hilarious.
I don't do it anymore because it's more fun to watch other people attempt to be logical with her elsewhere. She's worse than a brick wall.

I can't really think of anything else "evil." I guess I'm not as evil as she claims I am!