• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the most light hearted and the most serious chapter?

horrahforyou

Pokemon and Kamen Rider is life
For me the most light hearted chapter is the DP and Platinum arcs. Their comedy acts is a plus but It's really fun to see the trio working up together.

While the most serious ones or are FRLG chapters and XY. We've seen Red And the gang grew into more skilled as ever before ending was unpredictable. Then XY chapters, we all know that the anime has a serious storyline, might as well as the manga too.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
For me the most light hearted chapter is also the DP and Platinum arcs. I just love seeing their friendship develop and grow over the journey. The three feel inseparable together. Definitely the most light-hearted story arc but the most serious chapter? Now that's a tough one. I don't consider the most serious chapter and the most darkest chapter the same thing. Something intense, the stakes being pretty high but it can't just outright say it, it has to make the reader feel like the stakes are pretty high, a chapter that has the reader on the edge of their seat... I do want to say the FRLG arc but does the final fight and ending count for the whole arc? There's also the RS chapter. The stakes felt pretty high, felt pretty real, pretty unpredictable. It certainly is the most darkest chapter too but that ending was kind of mixed for me.

I think the most intense chapter through and through would perhaps be the XY Chapter because if you think about it, the kids didn't willingly take a Pokemon journey like every other character. They were forced to with the chapter starting off with the destruction of their hometown at the hands of legendaries, world-building a Kalos region where they felt like that every stranger and adult was out to get them to the point they had a hard time trusting people and the intensity only increased with how it handled Essentia. Even Lysandre's story is quite intense from how he introduces himself to the kids to how X found a surprisingly shocking but logical solution against the villain's scheme to Lysandre's surprising and ironic fate and the story still didn't end there but with AZ's last and final meeting of the kids. I don't know about you guys but the XY chapter I believe is my second favorite story arc.

Last edited: