• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats the most popular pairing in Journey's?

BlueDragonfangirl

Normally it would have been female lead x Ash but I never see Ash or Go interact with Chloe alone. Is Ash x Go the most popular or I don't know. I guess Journey's is not very talked about with shipping. Any one know? I've looked around out of curiosity but found nothing.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Probably Ash/Goh, it's the one I see talked about on Twitter. It's not a ship I personally care about (and most Ash/Goh shippers are a strange bunch, even by shipper standards) but I can't deny that it's far more popular than either of the characters with Chloeharu.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
>Ash x Goh
When Gary returned Ash x Goh couldn't even catch up with the Ash x Gary

Ash x Leon hands down
smilepepe.png

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I shouldn't be surprised but for some reason, I am.

Shippers always outdo themselves, I guess

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Well tbf it being from the game helps a lot and it also helps fujos are like rabbid sharks when it comes to fanarts.
I was refering to the Chloe/Chrysa pairing lol

BlueDragonfangirl

Pixiv sez:
SatoGo: 372 + GoSato: 109 = 481
GoKoha: 82 + KohaGo: 4 = 86
SatoKoha: 55
DanSato: 40
KohaKiku: 16
RenKiku: 1

and of course:
DanKiba: 3697 + KibaDan: 2311 = 6008
Please tell me who Dan is, is he Leo in a different language? I'm surprised that ones not the second most popular since yaoi seems to be liked in Journey's more this time around.

As for ones with the main cast: AshXGoh and it’s not even close

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

Morax

King of heroes
Dan is short for Dande, the character called "Leon" in English.

SatoShige is the second most popular Satoshi pairing, second only to (of course) SatoSere. So it's hardly "this time around".
I wonder if the writers are aware of SatoSere’s popularity?