• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats the most popular pairing in Journey's?

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
But Ash’s real family is delia and serena <3
Nah fam, Delia and Serena did not help him go to school and win a league. Now Burnet and Kukui they did raise a good boi

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Goh and Chloe need to interact more.

This coming from someone who has a lot of episodes to catch up on (blame Netflix and their strategy of releasing a whole bunch of episodes at once).

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
you wish lol
Considering the amount of kids abandoned by their parents I'd daresay a non-blood related person is much more of family than a biological parent who hardly does.

Either way no way in hell is Serena "real family" next to Kukui lmao

Morax

King of heroes
Considering the amount of kids abandoned by their parents I'd daresay a non-blood related person is much more of family than a biological parent who hardly does
Depends on the situation. Delia is a good mother to Ash and is obviously more important to him than kukui/burnett.
Either way no way in hell is Serena "real family" next to Kukui lmao
future wife :3
Don’t tell me his wife and kids won’t be important to him lmao

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Depends on the situation. Delia is a good mother to Ash and is obviously more important to him than kukui/burnett.

future wife :3
You're assuming things on both ends, like Ash ever growing up. And I doubt Delia is more important considering Ash was outright distraught at leaving his Alolan Family behind and even left his Pokémon he caught in Alola with them so they could remember him by. He cares about both parent sets equally.

As for Serena, without shipping goggles she's as important to Ash as all his friends and companions. Important but I wouldn't say he's got the same strong bond he made with his Alolan Family, he cares about her sure but he wasn't outright distraught at leaving her side

Morax

King of heroes
You're assuming things on both ends, like Ash ever growing up. And I doubt Delia is more important considering Ash was outright distraught at leaving his Alolan Family behind and even left his Pokémon he caught in Alola with them so they could remember him by. He cares about both parent sets equally.

As for Serena, without shipping goggles she's as important to Ash as all his friends and companions. Important but I wouldn't say he's got the same strong bond he made with his Alolan Family, he cares about her sure but he wasn't outright distraught at leaving her side
>Ash will never grow up
You’re betting on the wrong horse lol. It’s going to end sooner or later and you’ll be surprised at how predictable it was.

>distraught at leaving sides
Top kek bro. Ash was distraught at leaving misty and brock too. I guess they’re more important to him than his biological mother, his designated endgame love interest and his literal kids huh?. XD

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
>Ash will never grow up
You’re betting on the wrong horse lol. It’s going to end sooner or later and you’ll be surprised at how predictable it was.

>distraught at leaving sides
Top kek bro. Ash was distraught at leaving misty and brock too. I guess they’re more important to him than his biological mother, his designated endgame love interest and his literal kids huh?. XD
This is why no one likes Amourshippers, sigh

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
And “Either way no way in hell is Serena "real family” next to Kukui lmao” isn’t being obnoxious? Pot calling the kettle black…
Because you were claiming that first I was just debunking the ridiculous claim that Serena was more important in Ash's life just because of some ship that isn't close to canon. Ash cares about his friends, but Kukui is his family and as much as it would be nice for him to acknowledge Serena's feelings .... He's 10, and Kukui was a big figure in his stay in Alola, moreso than Serena but this is going off topic anyways.

Morax

King of heroes
Because you were claiming that first I was just debunking the ridiculous claim that Serena was more important in Ash's life just because of some ship that isn't close to canon. Ash cares about his friends, but Kukui is his family and as much as it would be nice for him to acknowledge Serena's feelings .... He's 10, and Kukui was a big figure in his stay in Alola, moreso than Serena but this is going off topic anyways.
What you fail to understand is that Ash won’t stay 10 forever. He’s going to grow up someday, fall in love and have kids and that will be his “real” family. You’re restricting yourself to what we have seen so far which is only but a tiny glimpse of his life.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
What you fail to understand is that Ash won’t stay 10 forever. He’s going to grow up someday, fall in love and have kids and that will be his “real” family. You’re restricting yourself to what we have seen so far which is only but a tiny glimpse of his life.
serena deserves better than ash