• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats the most popular pairing in Journey's?

Jers745

I dont know :p
Yeah she deserves better than that horrible guy that impulsed her to realize her dreams, the one that helped her in her worst downs, yeah that stupid hairbed guy that couldnt win any league. >:V

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Considering the amount of kids abandoned by their parents I'd daresay a non-blood related person is much more of family than a biological parent who hardly does.

Either way no way in hell is Serena "real family" next to Kukui lmao
Dont bother with the shippers lol :p
The anime itself calls Kukui and Burnet his family and anyone whos seen SM can see why Kukui and Burnet are most definitely his family as well and are parental figures to him, just like Delia.

Morax

King of heroes
Dont bother with the shippers lol :p
The anime itself calls Kukui and Burnet his family and anyone whos seen SM can see why Kukui and Burnet are most definitely his family as well and are parental figures to him, just like Delia.
Even fairy tail did the ‘family’ theme better than pokemon lmao

images

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
It’s all tell and no show. Here’s a better father-son dynamic :

It's all tell and no show is the most ridiculous criticism I've heard of the way SM portrayed it esp coz it literally focused on showing the normal family instances everytime and made them interact like a normal family.
Also you have got to stop linking me other show's examples coz I don't care what they did, I don't need to see how another show did it to properly gauge or criticise or love what I saw in one show. It feels obnoxious you keep doing it esp when I've told you to stop

Morax

King of heroes
It's all tell and no show is the most ridiculous criticism I've heard of the way SM portrayed it esp coz it literally focused on showing the normal family instances everytime and made them interact like a normal family.
Also you have got to stop linking me other show's examples coz I don't care what they did, I don't need to see how another show did it to properly gauge or criticise or love what I saw in one show. It feels obnoxious you keep doing it esp when I've told you to stop
>they interact like a normal family so they good family!
lol, ironically that’s the most ridiculous defense i’ve ever heard for anything. To sell a relationship you need a trigger. You need to give the characters a reason to care for each other.

Q1] Why does ace love whitebeard? Because he’s the only person who accepted him for who he was

Q2] To what degree does ace love whitebeard? Enough to risk his life catching the scum who humiliated him.

Q3] Why does whitebeard love ace? Because he saw himself in him and wanted to give him shelter.

Q4] To what degree does whitebeard love ace? Enough to wage war against the world government and navy.

The most important part of a relationship is the give and take, how much you love them and what you’re willing to do for their sake, and that’s beautifully told with this father-son pair. Now compare that to ash and kukui….what have they done for each other? (living under the same roof is the dumbest argument you can make lol)

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
On the actual thread topic from what I've been seeing on Twitter/Pixiv.

The only Journeys ships it looks like people are interested in are

Leon/Raihan

Ash/Goh

Lucario/Cinderace

Cinderace/Inteleon

And maybe Dawn/Chloe

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
On the actual thread topic from what I've been seeing on Twitter/Pixiv.

The only Journeys ships it looks like people are interested in are

Leon/Raihan

Ash/Goh

Lucario/Cinderace

Cinderace/Inteleon

And maybe Dawn/Chloe
Even though Raihan and Leon have appeared in Journeys, RaiLeon isn’t really a Journeys thing. That ship’s been active since SwSh’s release and needs to be burned to death.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Even though Raihan and Leon have appeared in Journeys, RaiLeon isn’t really a Journeys thing. That ship’s been active since SwSh’s release and needs to be burned to death.
It was a thing before Journeys but Journeys only amplified it's popularity

Also why does it need to burn lol?

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
There is nothing disgusting about shipping two men together :mad:
this
yaoi good

I just really don’t ship RaiLeon. I personally think they’re just bros. I also think both Raihan and Leon are perpetually single (that or they’re just hooking up with random people, I haven’t decided which since I’m not particularly attached to either character). It’s also a crazy-popular ship, which makes it less likable for me.

Oh, well. At least it’s not 10 y/o Allister x Raihan. *shudders*

k6666

Pikachu Fan
quick question with iris return in JN did Negai gain more shipper , cause there so much moment of them both, and iris being the cutest , ist kinda weird I never find iris this cute back in BW