• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the most recent ship you've got into?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
The most recent one I've found myself getting into is BallBreakshipping (Grant/Roxanne). After I was dared into writing a drabble for this pairing which I have finished yet, I immediately starting shipping these two. They're both rock-type gym leaders and I honestly can see them together as well.

Scarlet Tactician

Lazy, But Here
Recently, I've been into RockSmashShipping (Brawly/Roxanne) because of the demo and the RS arc of PokeSpe. Their little conversation in the ORAS demo turned the cogs in my head that they'd be really cute together. X3
Count me in on this one. I never paid much attention to these two originally, but the new designs and their interactions in the demo have won me over.

I've also taken a shine to Wally x May recently with Wally's upgrade in adorableness.

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
Tsukiyama Shuu x Ken Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul. I love how Shuu did something obsessive toward Kaneki, especially when he successfully got Kaneki's blood.
Shintaro Kisaragai x Ene from Kagerou Project. I'd like to said I am upset they ship Shintaro with Ayano, personally Ene is having crush toward Shintaro.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
For some reason, Hak from Akatsuki no Yona is becoming my shipping bicycle..Hak/Yona, Hak/Kija, Hak/Jae-Ha, Hak/Su-Won...I ended up giving him a harem when Yona's supposed to be the one with the reverse harem. LOL But Hak/Yona is still the best.
...But I also like Shin-Ah/Yona. *shot*

I am also shipping the Four Kings with their respective Sailor Scouts in Sailor Moon Crystal. Too bad it doesn't happen/last. :p

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
probably most of those that came from the new anime such as

Trinity Seven - Arata Kasuga & his trinity seven waifu ( those will include Arin Kannazuki, Lilith Asami, Yui Kurata, Lieselotte Sherlock, Selina Sherlock ( the special one))

Inou Battle - Jurai Ando & the literature club ( includes Tomoyo Kanzaki, Hatori Kushikawa, Chifuyu Himeki, Mirei Fudo ( not part of the club but i like her being with Ando too) - sorry i didn't include Sayumi, not that i hate her its just she wasn't my type hehe

Ushinawareta Mirai - Akiyama Sou & Kaoru Sasaki, Airi Hasekura, Nagisa Hanamiya, Yui Furukawa

Denki Gai - Hio - tan x Director

Gundam Build Fighters Try - Sekai Kamiki x Fumina Hoshino, Fumina Hoshino x Yuuma Kousaka, Mirai Kamiki x Yuuma Kousaka

Girlfriend Beta - Akane Sakurai x Kokomi Shiina, Erena Mochizuki x Kokomi Shiina, Fumio Murakami x Erena Mochizuki, Kokomi Shiina x Chloe Lemaire

Amagi Brilliant Park - Kanie Seiya x Isuzu Sento/Latifah Fleuranza

Grisaia no Kajitsu - Yuji Kazami x Michiru Hatushima/Yumiko Sakaki/Sachi Komine/Makina Irisu/Amane Suou

Akame Ga Kill - Tatsumi x Mine, Tatsumi x Akame

so far those were the ones for now, but i think there's still more :/

Last edited:

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
From some reason, I keep forgetting to mention CreepUpShipping (Thorton/Caitlin)... Well there; I finally said it. Haha!

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
I've been getting into Soul and Anya now, since in the newest Not! fanbook they have some interactions which is pretty adorable. Also, in the lust chapter of V18, they changed to the sex they were most attracted to and Fem!Soul is safe to say literally like Anya. But then I multiship Soul with like everyone sooo.

And oh! Misa Amane and Light Yagami from Death Note is pretty cute too! I love the moments they have and it's pretty good chemistry IMO.

And then there's Ikarishipping. Yeah, I supported it before, but I'm really into it now, but my OTP for Dawn is with her and Conway.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
More Akatsuki no Yona! Jae-Ha/Kija has won my heart as my favorite slash pairing from AnY. <3 After looking at summaries of the later chapters where they have more interactions, them being together makes sense to me... Haha!

EDIT:
Now that I've play Alpha Sapphire and progressed to a pretty good spot, I can say that I'm loving Brendan/May a lot more than before. :) I also seem to like Archie/Shelly a bit, considering that they seem to have history. :p

Last edited:

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Lots of my Kingdom Hearts ships are being revived because of Kingdom Hearts 2.5! Time to write ship fics for that fandom again!

Some include:
- Terra/Aqua -- my absolute OTP for the series
- Bit of Riku/Sora -- my sister just so happened to show me cute doujinshi between the two. lol
- Axel/Saix (or Lea/Isa) -- Has always been one of my favorite slash ships in the fandom
- young!Xehanort/young!Eraqus -- Sssshhhh... Let me dream <3

Scarlet Tactician

Lazy, But Here
OR/AS has resparked my love of Brendan/May. I've also grown to love Brawly/May, Wally/May (mentioned it before, but now even more), Zinnia/May, Aarune/Zinnia, Maxie/Courtney, Archie/Shelly, Lisia/May, Aarune/Lisia, Wallace/Steven, Maxie/Archie, Steven/May, Aarune/May (platonically only), and Phoebe/May. And probably a ton of others I'm forgetting. OR/AS has a lot of great characters.

I'd say out of those, my favorite is Zinnia/May, which might be up with some of my all time favorite ships.

I've also started finding Isaac/Kate cute from the Ranger series, which is odd because I haven't revisited Ranger at all lately and I was a diehard Keith/Kate shipper. I'm starting to like Isaac/Kate more, though.

Nkg96

I started getting into the Archer x Rin ship from Fate/stay night unlimited blade works and Rin x Sakura ship as well

Innocentmercy

Few weeks ago, I started to like...

Vexshipping // Hostshipping [YUGIOH DUEL MONSTERS] Heehee I miss this OTP so much.
Hoennchampionshipping [PKMN] The Daiharu shipping in ORAS.

And that's pretty much it for this one.

Lilananas

Empress of Lazyness
I started shipping OriginShipping (Steven Stone/Wallace) while playing ORAS...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Korra x Asami from The Legend of Korra. Given recent events, I almost feel obligated to support it, although I was always interested in how their relationship would develop. I find the pairing really unique personally since I don't usually ship two females together.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Definitely Hoennshipping after playing ORAS. I was never really much of a Hoennshipper during the original games but these remakes have definitely changed that. The honts were definitely too big to ignore, if you ask me. For goodness sake, they were on a date during the star show at the end of Delta episode and even the player's own father, Norman, ships it. What more is there I can say?

Besides that, I've also really taken a shine to Steven x Wallace, Steven x Brendan, Wallace x May, Matt x Archie, and Maxie x Tabitha.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I have a few from Fate series that I've gotten into a lot:

Waver Velvet x Taiga Fujimura- From Fate Zero/Fate Stay Night. I loved the Drama CD "The Outsider's Performance" where it was ship teased. They had a really cute chemistry going on ;-;

Flatt Escardos x Volumen Hydrargyrum- from Fate Strange Fake and Fate Aprophyca. Somehow, just somehow, I feel obligated to ship the love between a man and a maid golem made out of mercury, that only sometimes glitches out because of a movie he showed her.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
I have a few from Fate series that I've gotten into a lot:

Waver Velvet x Taiga Fujimura- From Fate Zero/Fate Stay Night. I loved the Drama CD "The Outsider's Performance" where it was ship teased. They had a really cute chemistry going on ;-;

Flatt Escardos x Volumen Hydrargyrum- from Fate Strange Fake and Fate Aprophyca. Somehow, just somehow, I feel obligated to ship the love between a man and a maid golem made out of mercury, that only sometimes glitches out because of a movie he showed her.

I am mildly curious about this now... lol

Anyways, going through my Pixiv feed, I'm really enjoying Riley/Dawn thanks to an artist I'm following. It's probably one of my favorite age gap ships in the Pokemon fandom; and I rarely ship age gap ships. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.