• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the most recent ship you've got into?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
^ Sweet! Thank you! :D I had no idea it was during the Zero era... That's awesome! Once I get other things off my plate, I'm going to look at this. Thanks again!

EDIT: Okay, nevermind. I couldn't pass up the chance to read it and I did and oh my gosh, I wish they animated that as a side. That was SO cute! Too bad Taiga didn't really remember than, but at least Saber understood. LOL

Last edited:

ChloboShoka

Writer
I'm one of the few hunger games fans that ship Katniss with Gale. I felt like he really cared to her but didn't have the guts to say he loved her.
Whilst I do respect the fact that Katniss and Peeta are a canon couple, I feel that it does anger me at times. Mockingjay angered me so much when Katniss' sister was killed. Prim was one of the most important people in her life and to have her killed in an explosion just seemed really cheap to me. Like come on, Katniss deserves better than that! An epilogue where Katniss and Peeta have kids isn't going to kiss it better.

Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Oooh, nice topic. Me likey.

The shipping I'm most recently into is Shalourshipping (AshxKorrina). This is because of some similarities it has to Othelloshipping, my OTP.

They both are battle borgs, and Ash was clearly interested in constantly battling her. They looked great and were having fun with each other. They both love food as well, and even Korrina's stomach would growl before Ash's does!

Long story short, they can relate to one another and may be compatible!

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
I'm getting interested in Malva x Wilkstrom. I don't know what it's called, or what history they have, but it seems interesting.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Most recently Amourshipping because of how cute their interactions have been. I guess it's pretty much my otp at this point, well besides aventurineshipping (DawnxN).

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
I've been playing a lot of Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones and I got into Ephraim x Eirika because some of their interactions and how some of the others (A.K.A. Innes,Lyon and maybe Seth) are jealous of how close Ephraim and Eirika are point towards this being canon.Plus,in their shared ending,they rule Renais together as king and queen,when Eirika most likely rules after Ephraim's death in any other ending.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Smash Bros is a crack-pairing heaven.

First PitxSamus,
Then IkexMarth,
MarthxRoy
LinkxLucina
ShulkxLucina
and now ShulkxFem!Robin. I don't know why, I don't play as Fem!Robin, and I barely leave Shulk. And there are so many fics dang it.

Scarlet Tactician

Lazy, But Here
Now that I'm getting further into Fire Emblem 7, I'm starting to decide which pairings I want to support at the end. I've already decided I love Eliwood/Ninnian. In addition to Hector/Florina, I also like what I've heard about Hector/Lyn, but Rath/Lyn and Kent/Lyn also interest me. Erk/Priscilla is catching my attention as well. It's a shame supporting is a huge pain in FE7, but I really want those paired endings, plus some of the pairings just seem like a blast.

EDIT: Forgot Lyn/Florina. Their interactions are so cute.

Last edited:

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
After watching (and finishing) Psycho-Pass, I can safely say I love Kogami/Akane...even though it never panned out. :c They really had chemistry whenever they were together and the ship teases... xD I wish they got together, but I guess that's were fanfic and fanart will come into play. :)

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Hmm for me of course it has to do with the new anime

Tomoya Aki x Eriri Spencer Sawamura for Saekano - I do like Utaha x Aki or Megumi x Aki but tsundere heroine will always be my top priority

Tooru Konoe x Julie Sigtuna for Absoulte Duo - hmm they have the same history with failing to protect their loved ones in the past and now vying for revenge in exchange of their death

Ryou Machiko x Kirin Morino for Kouffuku Graffiti - really loved these two when they go lovey dovey with food especially with Ryou

BlueDragonfangirl

Yuzu x Yuya from Yugioh Arc V, really liking the pairing and am excited to see how it develops over the course of the series. I know Yugioh isn't best at making pairings canon but as series moves on pairings are becoming closer and closer to that so hopefulXD

I'm becoming obsessed with the pairing Natsu x Lucy from Fairy Tail :(

Pakira

Burning Up
I've come to really love Apollo/Athena from Apollo Justice. Playing the game again, those two are just too adorable together.
I also like Juniper/Robin/Hugh as an OT3, if that counts for anything.
I'm getting interested in Malva x Wilkstrom. I don't know what it's called, or what history they have, but it seems interesting.

I -think- it's called CannedDestructionShipping? I love it to pieces though, it's just too cute.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
I've really been into IronWillShipping (Riley/Dawn) lately that's it's insane! o_O I can't remember the last time I've been into an age gap ship because it rarely happens. LOL Design-wise, they look nice together. I can imagine Dawn having a little crush on Riley. XD Fanart of these two are really, tastefully done. <3

Scarlet Tactician

Lazy, But Here
I'm starting to get into ContestQueen and Botiqueshipping more... What is with me and yuri lately?

Especially ContestQueen right now, because Lisia is adorable even if I still can't do contests to save my life. Boutique might take over once another Kalos game is announced unless something else has caught me by then.

EDIT: Oh, and Aarune x Zinnia, because they'd be a blast together in my head. Aarune x Lisia, to a lesser extent.

Last edited:

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
^ I've a thing for Aarune/Lisia growing on me myself! It was so spontaneous though. lol

I've also grown to love Wallace/Lisia becausse there is a severe lack of fanfiction on them right now, but the fanart slowly rolls in for them. I don't support them romantically (because you know, they're related), but I would like to see something family bonding between them! >_<

Scarlet Tactician

Lazy, But Here
^ I've a thing for Aarune/Lisia growing on me myself! It was so spontaneous though. lol

I've also grown to love Wallace/Lisia becausse there is a severe lack of fanfiction on them right now, but the fanart slowly rolls in for them. I don't support them romantically (because you know, they're related), but I would like to see something family bonding between them! >_<
Platonic Wallace/Lisia is adorable. The lack of love for it makes me sad. I mean, look at them!
tumblr_nfpheoRMMN1tx7pueo2_400.png

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
^ I know! I finally saw the entire cutscene for that and it was really enjoyable. How could you not want to write anything on them being divas together!? They're so similar, it hurts. XD

Scarlet Tactician

Lazy, But Here
So, I'm determined to beat EarthBound right now, and while I found it somewhat cute before, I can now safely say that Ness/Paula is a full-on OTP.
^ I know! I finally saw the entire cutscene for that and it was really enjoyable. How could you not want to write anything on them being divas together!? They're so similar, it hurts. XD
Seeing that cutscene is the main reason I want to beat contests. And seeing more of Lisia, of course. She's adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.