• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the most recent ship you've got into?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacial

procrastination
ClaraxMissy in Doctor Who. Oh shush (@ Doctor Who) , I'm British.

Last edited:

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Recently got into Fire Emblem, completely consumed Awakening and looked up the characters in Fates (but didn't spoil myself anything beyond character bios and support conversations).
Reeeally got into FemKamui x Joker. Joker is just so perfect and Kamui is a princess and aaahhhh I know it's archetipical but what can you do.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
So... I uh...started watching Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works up to Episode 3 and when I saw the prologue (Episode 0), how Tohsaka interacted with Archer (I know his identity)...I thought "there's a shipping of these two, isn't there?" because I found their interactions well...ship teasing. Seriously, Tohsaka blushes when Archer compliments that he couldn't wish for a better Master (search Fate/stay night Master and you'll understand what is a Master, for anyone curious). So now I ended up shipping them. XP (Eveb though I'm open-minded for other ships) And I found that they are indeed shipped. I just haven't found its name (if Fate/ fans even give them shipping names).

InFlames

The Exile
Vi/Riven from League of Legends. I know it's such a weird pairing still they're so hot. And Riven is just an amazing character.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
I got back into Kingdom Hearts after playing 2.5 ReMix a lot over the past month. I have fallen in love with Terra/Aqua again as well as Xemnas/Aqua (yes, yes I did). I've also grown to REALLY love Ventus/Namine because of reasons I could say, but I don't know how to say it without...spoiling anything I guess? LOL

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
For me, its Percy Jackson and Jason Grace from Heroes of Olympus. (Jacy is apparently the name of the ship, but I call it Person. Per from Percy and son from Jason. YAS!)

Meowth City

Staff member
I've been watching The Flash recently and, while this is a ship that I have supported from the very beginning, I am reminded of it again after seeing episode 3 of the new season. I am referring to what some may know as GoldenVibe. This is the pairing of Cisco Ramon (Vibe) and Lisa Snart (Golden Glider). I just love bad girl/good guy pairings and this one is just so cute.

SpoinkyPearl

Ban x King from Seven Deadly Sins

Oh God.

I think the old fujoshi in me is still going strong.

I watch this every other week in the anime club I go and I really like the series. Ban and King... it's just... I can't explain it, but I just see something in there :D Ban works very well with Elaine and King with Diane, so I don't complain about these canon pairs but for some reason I've begun to support Ban and King as a pair... dunno, four episodes coming next week and I can't wait :D

Dr. Cooper

Bazinga
Hachiman x Yukino from OreGairu
If they don't end up together, I will burn all of my OreGairu LNs.

Last edited:
I've started shipping Finn and Marceline from Adventure Time. They're just too perfect together <3

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Good GOD, I completely forgot that GoHands released a second season of K-Project, so I literally had to go back and review everything from season one, watched the 'sequel' movie, go back and catch up on all the manga released for this series, and then watched all of season two; of which the entire process has been awesome and a joy. Having done all that pretty much reinvigorated my love for the series altogether (most definitely one of my favorite anime of all time even with all of its flaws). In any case, to be honest, I never really shipped anyone hardcore for this anime because it was really all about bonding, connections, and stuff, but I found something~

First off, I am in love with Kusanagi/Awashima like you cannot imagine. It's pretty much the only het ship I actually truly like. They have the same position as the right-hand of their respective Kings, they actually interact with each other with a ship hint every now and then it's really obvious too in the K - Memories in Red manga, and they have this understanding of each other and their predicaments concerning their Kings. I just see so much potential for this ship to actually being canon and, my god, I swear they have sexual tension whenever they are in what little moments they are together in the same scene. LOL I would kill for this to actually be canon because it got so little screen time despite packing so much potential. Make it so GoRA!!

Next, Fushimi/Yata. Like... I can see this going in different ways: best friends, unrequited affection, or even just plain romantic shipping. Fushimi just makes everything complicated because I both hate and love him at the same time. LOL I can't really explain my feelings about this because I initially just didn't ship it romantically. However, thanks to the expansions through the manga supplements, I can totally understand why this ship is really popular among BL (boys' love) K-Project fans. Not really going to explain it because the internet pretty much speaks for this ship itself, but all I can say is that I like this ship, be it platonic or romantic, because it's complicated. It can be angsty thanks in part to Fushimi being a bit of a stubborn fool, but with the conclusion of the second season, I am just happy that Fushimi and Yata have slowly mended their relationship. It gives me so much feels~

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
Recently, I started liking GaryxAsh or ShigeSato shipping. I don't know why, I just started liking it. And a word of advice, do NOT look up "ash and gary fanfiction" and go to the 4th or so option and read it. Just don't. x shiver x

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Recently I've gotten into Sakura x Tomoyo from Cardcaptor Sakura ever since I resumed watching the subbed version, which makes it more evident that Tomoyo's obsession with Sakura is like a romantic crush than mere friendship. Any way, it's a cute ship that I like alot right now. :3

Innocentmercy

Recently started shipping Valkyrie Profile pairings :D OMG I LOVE THAT GAME!

Valkyrie Profile:
Lenneth/Lucian
Rufus/Alicia
Mystina/Lezard

Also still addicted to the sinnoh pairings such as beaconshipping. <3

BlueDragonfangirl

I've been liking pairings from 90s Anime lately, I'll name a few...
Islamic

Kiryn

I have just gotten into Andy/Sid, from Toy Story, and have been devouring all of the fics I can on AO3 for the past couple of days. It's kind of a bizarre and surreal experience for me, because I don't even like the Toy Story movies. lol what is wrong with me *headdesk* (This is like when I fell in love with Benvolio/Mercutio/Tybalt, even though I don't even care about the Romeo & Juliet play XD)

Additionally, having just seen and fallen in love with Zootopia, I am also so here for queerplatonic Judy/Nick. :D

ETA: Have gained a new ship in Tidus/Cloud, from Dissidia: Final Fantasy. This is yet another bizarre experience for me, because I don't like Tidus. XD In this case, though, I think I am just a giant sucker for someone looking after and appreciating my boy Cloud, even if that person is Tidus. And heck, God only knows Cloud desperately needs some optimism in his life, especially in Dissidia. I just want my bby to be happy dang it, and I don't really care how *headdesk*

Last edited:

Xadhoom

Xerbian Mutant
Davis/Rina, from Digimon Adventure 02 and Digimon World ReDigitize: Decode respectively. At first, it was just based off their coincidental similarities (goggleheads with Veemon-partners whose last names end in -miya), but I've gotten to really like the idea and how their personalities mesh.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Bayonetta x Jeanne is a fantastic ship in my opinion. I tweeted Hideki Kamiya, the man behind the Bayonetta games and he agreed with me when I said they made a cute couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.