• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the most recent ship you've got into?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Title says it all. Talk about the most recent ships you've gotten into and why they interest you at this moment in time.

For me it's two ships from Ace Attorney which includes the new characters. The first of the two is one that has already become very popular with the fanbase and has become a mainstream shipping. It's known as Cykesquill, Athena Cykes x Simon Blackquill. I love this ship and find is mysteriously awesome. I love how they both risked everything to protect each other even though it wasn't obvious in the beginning, the way both characters developped was brillant.

The other is a femmeslash ship involving Athena and the adorable Juniper Woods. She has a crush on Apollo but I can't help but ship Athena and Juniper together. They were childhood friends but this cutscene gave me so many feels I feel in love with the ship.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Well, i've been holding on to them for a long time. but the recent one would be
Advanceshipping which was last month or so, and then Heattag.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Ryuko and Senketsu from Kill la Kill. They have great chemistry together (even though Mako bounces off Ryuko well), and it became clear fairly early on that Senketsu cares for Ryuko, even threatening severe consequences on someone if they dared lay a finger on her (it was an awesome moment). Yes, Senketsu is a sailor uniform. No, I don't humanize him.

This is probably the most bizarre pairing I support since Meta Knight/Fumu (Tiff). I think.

Scarlet Tactician

Lazy, But Here
I'm actually starting to really like Vanivilleshipping (Trevor x Serena). Trevor is just too cute, and their dynamic seems like it'd be so sweet! Shame it doesn't seem to get as much love.

Vriska Serket

Clemont FTW
Rufioh/Meenah from Homestuck. :3 I think they'd be really cute together and I love them both as characters. DX

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
Ino Yamanaka and Sakura Haruno. <3

They're very cute, awesome and totally OP. The ultimate duo, so yeah, recently I've really gotten into them. :p

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Soul x Maka..I'm sorry but they are just so..obviously canon. It is such a shame how they didn't end up together. I mean the LIVE together and practically act like a married couple. :(

Mudkip Oshawott Piplup

Krazy KrazyShipper
LethalAttractionShipping.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Those new anime airing right now including Aikatsu

For the new ones first I have Rail Wars - Haruka & Naoto - they seem to have meet years ago but Naoto can't remember because Haruka didn't ask nor Naoto has ask her back

Aikatsu would probably be Ichigo & Aoi - they seem to be childhood friends and also going with the same dream to become idols

there are still more though I will be only mentioning these two since I'm more intrigued with it

Mudkip Oshawott Piplup

Krazy KrazyShipper
Steve and Snot from American Dad. The two are childhood best friends and have had those really gay moments quite a few times, and it reminds me of my PokéAni OTP, DiodeShipping! (With Steve being Ash and Snot being Clemont)

Mxgneto

Master of Magnetism
Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr ( Cherik ) from X-men: FC and DOFP.

Seriously, I was half expecting them to kiss throughout the entire First Class film.

CuriousHeartless

So new I wouldn't have even posted this before the forum mess-up. Nico di Angelo/Will Solace from the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series. Also, while not new, a renewed interest: Dick Grayson and Barbara Gordon. For a while I thought they would fit better with a 'Like brother and sister' thing, but looking back over comics makes me like them as a couple (I also dislike Barbara Gordon getting over her crippling and being the new Batgirl in the New 52 more and more as I see the older stuff (Admittedly 1987-2011 isn't extremely old in comic books, but it still means she was crippled nine years before I was born) her as the Oracle.)

Scarlet Tactician

Lazy, But Here
I've been playing Fire Emblem: Awakening, and I've been getting into many ships through that. My favorite is probably male Morgan x Cynthia. They just make such a cute pair with Cynthia's hyper nature and Morgan being more laid back but having his more theatrical moments.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
At the top of my list has got to be Hak/Yona from Aktsuki no Yona. I'm rereading the manga chapters that are currently available as well as keeping up with the anime, so this has really been on my mind. <3 I want them to get together so bad! lol
Archer/Rin is also a current due to the new Fate/Stay Night and I can't wait to see more interaction between them!

HMSSparky

Team Rocket Trainee
Well, thanks to a one shot I wrote recently, I'm really starting to like Red x Blue (game versions) and it's about to take over my previous Red ship which is Red x Silver. And because I play something other than Pokemon; I never really used to like it, but Nellis (Nick x Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2) is so adorable.

My most recent ship would have to be Sunny X Starflight (Sunnyflight) from the book series Wings of Fire. I always thought it was really cute when Starflight would get all defensive if someone said something bad about Sunny and how he always seemed a little jealous when she paid attention to someone else.

Last edited:

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Recently, I've been into RockSmashShipping (Brawly/Roxanne) because of the demo and the RS arc of PokeSpe. Their little conversation in the ORAS demo turned the cogs in my head that they'd be really cute together. X3

Status
Not open for further replies.