• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the most recent ship you've got into?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
Pokemon - Negaishipping (pls don't kill me)
Other - Hikigaya x Yukino (OreGairu), Oreki x Chitanda (Hyouka), Kanda x Shiina (Sakurasou), Athena x Blackquill (Ace Attorney)

oh, and Phoenix x Maya was something I got into a long time ago, but I have a duty to mention it every time I talk about non-pokemon shippings.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
I might start shipping Anghel x Nageki from Hatoful Boyfriend. ...Just a teeny bit.

I can also feel my thirst for Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID-'s Bardo x Konoe returning.

Cats and birds, oh my!

k6666

Pikachu Fan
i kinda into bluangelshipping and Aureliashipping ( If this ship won) and i never been a shipper :O

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Generally all the Ash x Alola girl ships. Mainly because it's the newest cast of characters and I'm hoping for fun interactions between the characters regardless if a ship sinks or sails.

A couple of Fairy Tail ships too having actually made time to catch up (GaLe, Gruvia).

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
Oceanflowershipping (I think that's the name of it??) pokemon wise.

As for other fandoms, I've gotta say Yuri on Ice's Viktuuri , and boy have I fallen for it hard lol

AmethystLeslie

In Pokemon, I've been thinking about if MoonXGladion would be a cool ship to see. On the side, I'm also thinking about an OC pairing that's a Kirlia and Lucario. Last I checked, it's an unnamed ship, but I'll have to look into that.

Also, I got into Ghost Trick recently, and I loved it to pieces. I thought about a good pairing that I wanted to see happen, and...

I think I'd like to see Yomiel/Sissel (fiancèe). By the end, they were the characters I'd like to see be at their happiest. "Earn Your Happy Ending" is in full effect here.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Moon x Lillie
Lusamine x Lillie
Moon x Lillie x Lusamine
Gladion x Hau
Cynthia x Lillie
Cynthia x Lusamine

These 6. Its probably from the Pokemon roleplays I got into. I can never ship straight couples xD

I rly liked Lillie's character. The fact I play as Moon in the games of course you have to ship them xD
I know Lusamine x Lillie is incest but srsly. I dont mind incest xD Its cute tbh since i shipped Elsa x Anna from Frozen xD

^^^ UNDERTALE!!! Sorry but a fellow fandom member is always a reason to freak out.

As for me, I've been interested in Shizuo x Varona from Durarara. Their interactions are so cute! I haven't finished off the anime yet, so I don't know if they get any closer, but so far I see them as cute friends!

lilcipher

bi & ready 2 di
i don't know about you guys but hoo boy lemme tell ya that davekat sure is good

I've fallen down the Amnesia hole....

In the Amnesia: Memories game (cuz I have not seen the anime), I ship Heroine x Ukyo big-time. I'm not gonna spoil the main reason why I ship it for people who don't know what happens in the game, but lemme put it this way: Ukyo cares a lot for the Heroine (aka main protag). They are honestly my favourite romance pairing in the game. Going platonically, I'd probably say my brOTP for Amnesia is Shin x Toma from this one scene in the Joker route where they're together in the cafe and having a bro chat.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
Resident Evil wise, Rebecca/Billy is the main one, as they're so cute together and in the book Billy worries so much about her to the point he's ready to do a heroic sacrifice as long as she can leave the training facility alive. I've also gotten into Helena/Leon, and Helena/Ada.

Sad and angry.
I started watching Key and Peele recently, and I've been possessed by the urge to ship the titular comics. Thus far I'm resisting, because real-people shipping is always, always weird.

I've also taken up Moon x Lillie and -- thanks to their vacationing together in SM -- Red x Blue. I prefer to call the ship Purple. /ba dum tish

When I played through Moon I totally RP'd it like the player character had a huge girl crush on Lillie. No regrets!

Just watched Your Name, and now Mitsuha x Taki is my new non-Pokemon OTP. I will not spoil anything for those who haven't seen the movie, but it's darn cute as all hell.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
I started watching Key and Peele recently, and I've been possessed by the urge to ship the titular comics. Thus far I'm resisting, because real-people shipping is always, always weird.[/SIZE]

Haha, I had a similar experience with Nostalgia Chick and Todd in the Shadows, because of a sub-plot they were doing where she was stalking him. I couldn't help thinking it was kind of cute, and then I was like, ha, wouldn't it be cute if they were actually a couple? ...Dammit. Turns out they were actually dating the whole time; I think they wanted us to ship it a little. I think it's not bad if you keep it low-key. I mean, can't help thinking something's cute. As long as that's as far as you take it.

Sad and angry.
Haha, I had a similar experience with Nostalgia Chick and Todd in the Shadows, because of a sub-plot they were doing where she was stalking him. I couldn't help thinking it was kind of cute, and then I was like, ha, wouldn't it be cute if they were actually a couple? ...Dammit. Turns out they were actually dating the whole time; I think they wanted us to ship it a little. I think it's not bad if you keep it low-key. I mean, can't help thinking something's cute. As long as that's as far as you take it.

Quite a few of Key and Peele' s sketches involve them either playing a gay couple, or a straight couple (via one of them crossdressing) so it's not a surprise I would end up wanting to ship them, especially given the fact they have excellent chemistry together. (As you would expect, from a professional comedy duo.)

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
So I was just watching Tome of the Unknown, which is the pilot to Over the Garden Wall, and it made me remember, oh, yeah, I really liked Wirt/Beatrice. Can't remember if I liked it before a certain revelation, but definitely after that. It seemed like the writers wanted you to ship it then, but then they never did anything with it. I hate it when that happens! Why you gotta play with my emotions like that, writers?!

I've just gotten into shipping all five of the main Amnesia boys together. Ever since reading up on their interactions in the Amnesia sequels, I've realised how adorable they all are together! Let me put it this way - they have a temporary-stain ink gun fight. And it's one of the cutest things ever. Not to mention that four of them had a freakin air hockey match in Shin's Route... n'awww!

Zero1999

I only have 2 shipps that I like to non-related to Pokemon.

Sonic X Blaze: I barely play Sonic games but this pair grew to me after playing the Rush series because of their similarities, their chemistry and how well they treat each other, I even think this pair interacted more than Sonamy and find it more likeable.

Boruto X Sarada: Sarada seems to worry or care about Boruto, an example was when she was very disappointed about Boruto cheating in the Chunin Exams. It's the only anime ship I generally like

Status
Not open for further replies.