• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the most serious looking letter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Lex

Engineer
:l okay thats enough.

The o in okay sure looks like serious business.

An eyeball staring into your very soul...

A black hole pulling you into the dark abyss...

O.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I.

Because the internet is serious business.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Theta. That letter is not f*cking around. Circle with a line through it? Oh please, you can't even take that sh*t. You be all up in its grill with your sissy anglo-letters and it gon' be like "Yo, punk, f*ck you and your 'N's."

Dyyyyamn.

snare

DEATH STARE.
No one I know has picked a fight with Ж!

Ж means business.

Ж!!!!

Mr. Lex

Engineer
Theta. That letter is not f*cking around. Circle with a line through it? Oh please, you can't even take that sh*t. You be all up in its grill with your sissy anglo-letters and it gon' be like "Yo, punk, f*ck you and your 'N's."

Dyyyyamn.

B*tch you ain't got nothin' on my boy Omega. I mean sh*t, he represents f*ckin' ohms and ****. God damn, that sh*t be f*cking electrifying.

What's your boy got? He represents fruity sh*t like Earth Day and geometry angles.

:club:

^ You see that? My boy Omega gets 50 b*tches a night at parties like that.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Omega represent, but he got nuthin' on Θ.

Thing 'bout my man Θ is, you never gon' know what his angle is.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Please, Theta has nothing on Delta, Delta goes on and makes a triangle it's bitch.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Zeta would **** all of them up, hands down.

ζ

Mother****ers on the keyboard's got nothing on this bad boy here. Don't be hatin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.