• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the most serious looking letter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Lex

Engineer
Damn, I guess he's discovered my secret.

That I love letters other than the 26 in the English alphabet.

With that revealed, he's going to report me for sure!

snare

DEATH STARE.
But the pointy in the middle of M is like farther away so it doesn't count.

snare

DEATH STARE.
****, that things a pitchfork. I think the devil even has one of those.

W.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー

Mr. Lex

Engineer
If psi is a little too hardcore for you snare, I'll bring another one of my friends.

Ϡ

Meet sampi.

snare

DEATH STARE.
I'll have you know W came first.

Women are the genetic blueprint for a baby when it's in a mommy's tummy and a man is what a woman can turn into if it's just right in there. Woman is first and starts with W man is second and starts with M.

Sooo. There.

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
I'll have you know W came first.

Women are the genetic blueprint for a baby when it's in a mommy's tummy and a man is what a woman can turn into if it's just right in there. Woman is first and starts with W man is second and starts with M.

Sooo. There.
Ah but if we go biblical Adam came before Eve. And Egyptians used the letter M so M is the original and the best.

snare

DEATH STARE.
Ah but if we go biblical Adam came before Eve. And Egyptians used the letter M so M is the original and the best.

NO! IMPOSSIBLE!

THIS CANNOT BEEEEEEEEEEEee

Hey there's a seriously bossy letter. B.

Status
Not open for further replies.