• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the Origin of your Username?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I was looking for info on Jirachi when I first came here,and shiny Jirachis are red

Lonely Ralts

Visionary
ralts is the feelings pokemon and well all of my actions are from my feelings well that and my brother gave me the name.

SapphireRose

Morning☼Sun
Blue = fave color at the time of creating username

Mew = Pokémon that I like/d

22 = ex fave number

It is seriously outdated. =/ I want a name change so badly.

~blue

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
It's a very deep and complicated meaning. And it's definitely not my real name.

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
Well, I love nintendo games,Im a guy, and I love the N64. So thats why my username is such.

Charaligatr

The Secret Rascal
Combination of two of the pokemon I was using in my team at the time, which also happen to be 2 of my favourites.

It was either this, or "Feralizard". Decided by a coin toss.

Chaos Rush

When I first joined, it was Lugia454. Then I had it changed to xXRushXx. And then I had it changed to Chaos Rush, because I ripped off the xXXx from somebody else's username, lol.

Chaos Rush means nothing, it was just the first thing I thought of in relation to my old username. Rush is the name of one of the bands I listened to at the time.

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
well i love espeon, and 13 is my lucky number and it comes up everywhere in my life(i was born on the 13th, my name has 13 letters in it, other things i cant come up with right now.), and x because i wanted it there.....;D

My previous names were all inspired by Pokemon XD, then XD and Zorro, then XD and Zorro changed.

My current name was inspired by Need for Speed: Most Wanted for the PS2. Joe Vega was one of the bosses you had to race, and was #4 in a list of street racers, going from most skilled to least skilled. He was a fast boss with an awesome car. Of course, now that I don't play NFS that much I now dislike both my username and the fact that I didn't try to change it while I had the chance. I can live with it, it's not really a big deal anyhow.

muumajii23

Muumajii is the Japanese for Mismagius. Misdreavus was like one of my fav pokemon back in the day, and Muu didn't really sound all too great...

And 23 is my b-day! ^_^

Lugion

Lugion was a Pokemon I made up way back in the day when Generation II was really booming. Stupid Pop-tart box art made me think that Legendary Pokemon could evolve, and that Ho-oh evolved into Lugia. Lugion was an evolution of Lugia.

The Pop-tarts thing just had the numbers on them, out of sixteen. Ho-oh was 15 out of 16, and Lugia was 16. I originally had thought that it meant that Lugia was the 16th member of its evolution family. XD

Cuttle

yea......
well....because i needed a name for character on WoW and my bro got Cuttle from a book he was reading and i liked it. so when i needed a name for this i couldnt think of anything else

Skyeray

Skyefyre Trainer
My username is also my middle name so that awnsers your question :)

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
The origin of my username is wolves are funny looking XD

Chimcharrulez97

The origin of my username is that Chimchar is my favorite Pokemon and the 97 is for the year that I was born, 1997 (I know, I'm probably one of the youngest users here).

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
It's the name of a fictional character that I made up.

Last edited: