• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the rarest piece of Pokémon merchandise in your possession?

Poohee

Magical Girl
A Foiled Lugia EX card from the Unseen Forces series. The card is generally worth between $30-$50 at the moment. I got it in a booster pack quite a few years ago and just now found out that it was worth something.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Um I have a pretty cool Moltres card from the first card series that i brought of E-Bay really cheaply. Apart from that I have fat pikachu figure from 1998 which I brought from a jumble sale in France (Seriously though if you want cheap merch and stuff you should go to one because they're amazing amazing omg).
I also have a pretty large samurott plush which could be rare but I don't know.
Then there's my Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS XL which wasn't very limited when I brought it but probably is now that loads of little kids have sat on theirs and snapped them....

KzBreakdown

Tamer of Gyarados
a Holographic Mewtwo card from the first run of the TCG, however it went missing along with the rest of my pokemon cards, so probably.... nothing, all my potentially rare pokemon merchandise is MIA

Clemont

Gym Leader
My Mewtwo card from the first Pokemon movie, and my Gen 2 handheld pocket game. It looks like a Pokemon Pikachu pet, and clips onto pockets and belt loops, but it comes with an insertable game cartridge. It's silver and green, and has a Chikorita on it, because it's Chikorita that's the "pet" that plays mini-games with you. It's Japanese and it doesn't have much to it. I got it.. in.. 2010-ish, but it was released in Japan in 2000 or 2001.

Bakphoon™

Heated Fury
I had a bunch of Pokémon cards (very old)that my cousin gave me and we used to play in a different style. There were all Gen I and II.

I'd probably have to say my Pikachu 3DS or maybe something cool I got when I went to Japan like Unown stickers or Japanese cards. Or Korean cards I got when I visited there. I guess the rarest thing I have since there's only one in existence is a yellow frisbee I have that I painted Pikachu's face on, but that hardly counts :)

I received a shirt promoting Pokemon Crystal and some cheese-stick brand from my older brother...
And it may not really be rare, but he also gave me that Mew card from the movie promotion.