• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the rarest piece of Pokémon merchandise in your possession?

⊙ᴗ⊙
I don't have any of my old trading cards anymore, and I don't think I had anything that rare, but I do still happen to have ALL the Pokemon toys that were released from Burger King during their tie in with the first movie. I don't know how many people actually have a complete set, but I got lucky and won a contest back when it was going on. A lot of them partially damaged though from the sheer amount of time I spent playing with them as a child though...

Last edited:

Acdog

I have literally like 4,000 cards up until about Gen 3. I also have most of the gold Burger King cards. I have some books too, and I used to have the real Gen I Pokedex. That thing was the bee's knees.

ysmr97

Hmmmm..... Probably just Pokemon Colleseum XD I'm not much of a collector

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Maybe my copy of Pokemon Box? It was never released in America, and I think it only came with the Pokemon Colosseum Gamecube bundle, which is how I got my bundle. Otherwise it might be a Pikachu promo from the first movie. But, actually, I've been thinking about how few people nowadays actually have the original games, as they're out of print, and it's been a long time. So I guess they're rare for non-Pokemon fans... kinda.

Pogs of the first 151 pokémon.

If you do not know what a pog is, you are too young to talk to me and I fear the inevitable visits from Chris Hansen just by associating myself with you.

Mr. L 500

YOOM-TAH!
Well, I don't have too much Pokemon merchandise yet, so It would probably be my Snivy figure that I have on my desk... I hope to change that sometime soon though!

intoadaze

I Am The Master
nvm, I just found my gameboy color. The one I started with...

Mint condition base set Charizard. Extremegreen GameBoy Pocket, Pokemon Red/Blue, practically every non-spinoff pokemon game with the exception of the Pokemon TCG video game, pokemon pinball, the original pokedex toy, the original pokemon pokedex book. I know what you're thinking, and you're right. My parents loved me very much.

Volcaronick

Burger King Toys in their Poke Balls from The First Movie.
A 151 Pokemon Poster from the original Pokemon guide
A Burger King Poster telling you all of the Pokemon toys avaliable at Burger King for the first movie.
One of those Pikachu golden chip collector Pokemon thingys.

Yeah. I don't remember what their called. LOL

XDCOMPLETE

Egg-Cracker
Binder full of the Pokémon Stadium Tazo collection, was released during 2000 and not sure how many countries it was in.

craigprime

X&Y Supporter
A 23k gold Mewtwo card. Not a trading card, but..er...just Google it if you don't know what it is. Love that thing.

Mr. Combover

I guess the rarest piece of Pokemon merchandise I have would be my Pikachu 3DS XL. I don't think it's even that rare, but that's the rarest thing I have.

A 23k gold Mewtwo card. Not a trading card, but..er...just Google it if you don't know what it is. Love that thing.

I had every single one of those, but i've forgotten where they came from.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
I have a Dark Arbok misprint card (the one that says 23000 as the date). I'm not sure if it's rare, but I also have a talking, moving Mew plush. She wags her tail, moves her eyes, and says "mew!" when you squeeze her paw. I also have a very old pokemon quilt (bought it from wal mart ages ago, rather sure it's legit) that supposedly had "all the pokemon" on it (mew isn't on it). I still use it from time to time, because it is, by far, the warmest blanket in the house.

I'm a Pokemon merchandise collector. I would say that the rarest merchandise I currently have is a Blaziken Pokedoll. It's missing a tag and it's not in pristine condition, but it's awesome anyway. I also have a few Base Set 1st edition cards, notably Venusaur and Blastoise.