• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the rarest piece of Pokémon merchandise in your possession?

TheMaster327

What's the rarest piece of Pokémon merchandise in your possession?

Bored, so started a new thread... So, as the title says, what piece of Pokémon memorabilia is the rarest in your collection?

Me? I don't collect much Pokémon related stuff nowadays, mainly just the games... So I would say maybe early Pokémon cards from my youth...

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
A 1st Edition Base Machamp, and an Unlimited Edition Base Mewtwo, both holographic.

Retro-Chaos X

Psychic Aficionado
I don't know what merchandise is rare and what isn't to be honest, but my favourite merchandise that I have is a Treecko plushie and a Special Edition Yellow Game Boy Colour with pikachu and pichu on.

I don't really get merchandise anymore.

intoadaze

I Am The Master
Other than all of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen Pokemon games. A bunch of pokemon cards.

I believe it's my old, golden GameBoy Advance that features Pikachu and Pichu on the front. But sadly, it doesn't work effectively anymore, like it used to.

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
Lets see... A complete stable japanese pokemon deck from the very first few booster packs and the mew card with unknown text.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
Mewtwo card from the first movie or a blown up version of a Darkrai card (no idea what set) that I had bought for me. Or perhaps that one box I got which had Dialga LvX as the feature card and Darkrai LvX in one of the 4 supplement packs.

Enjolras

Master of the House
I have 5 or 6 Pokemon plushies from 6 years back. I also have a lot of cards that I got from some older relatives, which are about as old as I am. They are from Generation I, but are probably not that rare.

Monek_OP

bernie2016
I wish I'd been in the fan base long enough to have anything cool.

But in my mind, I have a First Edition Shiny Charizard and a Raichu misprint.

My knitted Pikachu cap is pretty rare, because it was made by a Native American weaver at the mall. I also still have a ton of my old gen 1 toys, and a couple gen 3's as well.

ohjeezitskim

I'm not sure..
But I did pull a full art Deoxys from plasma freeze a month ago. It was worth sixty on toywiz.
I pulled a full art Mew last year sometime, that one has more value to me than deoxys though.
(But sells less in the tcg world lol)

Last edited: