• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the rarest piece of Pokémon merchandise in your possession?

foxstory

That's quite interesting to hear that a first gen binder is rare... and all this time I only cared what cards were in it.

My large binder has sandshrew, meowth, and snorlax on the front, with Raichu, Mewtwo, and Gyrados on the back. Eevee is on the side. "Ultra Pro", "Wizards of the Coast", and "official nintendo licensed product". It looks to have been made in 1999.

I have Japanese holo Jungle Pidgeot, Japanese holo Typhlosion, and the Entei movie promo. There's a 1999-2000 Mew Promo number "8" in the set. Other cards of note would be Collectible Movie Scene cards and some Artbox squares where the pokemon evolves depending on what angle you hold the card in the light.

bluueeyedrose

Trainer and Breeder
I personally don't have anything anymore, but my boyfriend still has a French version of the original Pokemon Yellow game.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
I have the entire 1st edition Base Set of Pokémon cards. Including the holographic Charizard everybody and their mother wants. Personally, the Alakazam was the hardest to find.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Uhh, I have around three thousand Pokémon cards, including the once-very-sought-after holo!Charizard, but I don't know how much they're worth.

Also, someone recently told me that the Pikachu/Pichu GBC was rare? I dunno if that's true, but I have that. Seeing how a few of my friends have it too, though, not sure if it's that special.

I also might have some of the old plushies/figures sitting somewhere in my closet back home. Not sure.

I have cards but the most rarest card I have is a Keldeo Full Art.

Xerneltal

Sonic aficionado
I'm not actually sure whether it's rare or not, but I have a figure of Mewtwo in full armor from the anime. Not the best paint job in some areas, though.

I also have an Ancient Mew card (which I know isn't actually that rare) and a Dialga/Palkia Legend card. I can't much about the latter, but for those informed, are Legend cards printed as one large card rare? Or fake? I got it from somebody at school a couple years ago. (Even if it is fake, I really just collect cards for the art, and won't really mind.)

Joth

Back from the Dead
Gold-plated Charizard card. Pwnd. Everyone has been pwnd.

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
Probably either My Old-School Japanese Furret card, one of my three EX's(Clefable, Celebi, and Kyogre, Celebi Copyright 2005, and Kyogre 2006, for dating purposes, couldn't find Clefable..) Or my Super Rare(Gold letters and holo border) Mew.

My Hydreigon plush ^-^

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
Hey You Pikachu N64, Stadium bundle pack and I guess my Pikachu 3DS XL.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Golly I don't know what the rarest item I have is. Probably my movie 1 Pikachu promo autographed by Ikue Ohtani. Or maybe my Cyrus's Initiative autographed by Sean Schemmel.

Though I have a lot of old CoroCoro magazines and though they're mass-printed, they mostly get tossed after a few months so it's rare to see them around after so long.

RyuoftheMyst

Evolution Master
Mint condition holographic blastoise, charizard, and venasaur cards, Original print, Mint condition. (older then '1st edition')