• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the rarest piece of Pokémon merchandise in your possession?

XX-SHADOW-XX

Sir Aaron's Lucario
Uh, some of my old pokemon cards. I also have a limited edition dsi with Reshiram and Zekrom on it but I don't think it's that rare.

Maserati777

I have most of the 1998 Hasbro Pokemon bean filled plushes, all have tags except Raichu but the tags are bent and creased.

potaytoe

I have some old school stuff, i have a coupe of base set holo charizards and most of the earlier cards, I also have a little bit of 35mm film used in cinemas for the pokemon 2000 movie. But i would say the rarest thing is 2 pokemon comic books i have which are signed by Eric Stuart (voice of Brock), Veronica Taylor (voice of Ash) and Addie Blaustein (voice of Meowth), both comics are sealed and have certificate of authenticity ^_^

I really want to start collected those gold plated cards though because they seem pretty cool :)

I honestly don't have much pokemon merch, so the rarest would probably be a 3DS game holder shaped like a pokeball that I got for pre-ordering pokemon X.

SeiiannaKyuako

Fluffy Eevee
I don't know if it's really rare or not, but people have told me it is.

It's a sitting eevee plush with a fuzzy "Brushable" mane and a somewhat flat tail.

Ditto B1tch

I had a Pikachu plush toy that I gained when I was child and kept it until I became a teenager. Pikachu was round and fat, but I liked it a lot. It wasn't a big push toy, I could be grabbed by only one hand. When I became 20, I donated it to the poors in the Chirstimas time.

aurachomp74

Merengue
I had a Lugia coin when I bought a starter Pokemon TCG starter deck. My sister, being an older sibling, stole it. To this day, I believe it's in my house somewhere. That counts right?

Ajduk

Pokemon Green version and the whole collection of the first shiny pokemon cards(mewtwo, raichu, kabutops etc.) :)

DarthVader

My Nintendo 3DS XL Pokemon X and Y special edition? Maybe?

If not, maybe some of the old school Pokemon cards but they can be acquired quite easily on ebay.

Oister28

My golden new York Pokemon center game boy advance

Livingtime

Hmm... I have two novels from 1999 of the Pokemon Season 1 episodes: "I Choose You!" (Very first episode) and "Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon" by Tracey West.

I also have a Gengar Plushie from 1998, I think I got it from Burger King o_O

I found a Pokemon Top 10 Handbook from 2006

A Pokemon Fire Pokedex book from 2004

The Pokemon 4 Ever Novel from 2002, and I also have a picture book from the same movie lying around somewhere...

Last but not least, a Pokemon Johto Journeys Pop Quiz #2 Book from 2001.

If I have a look around I could probably find some REALLY old stuff :D

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
I have the original 151 Pokemon cards all in nice condition, Pokemon Green and Holo Charizard.